Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
"No sexual content at the moment" O_O
When F*** this Game! X_X
No, realy "No sexual content at the moment"? Who care about this Game, if no fap-fap content? :(
I dont want to jump immediately into mediocrely written sexual content like the 200+ other games on the site. While it will have plenty of sexual content by the time its done I want to work into it over time.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
was expecting more content from a 0.04 but hey it has promise
Thank you. More content is in the works as we speak, including ambient schedules making the game more lively. Stay tuned to this coming weekend .

Reactions: Hones

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
ok good. My biggest issue with the game so far is after two days everyone disappears and no notice. A big help would be to let us know when someone's content is currently stopped (see harem hotel for a good example) so we stop looking around for stuff.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
ok good. My biggest issue with the game so far is after two days everyone disappears and no notice. A big help would be to let us know when someone's content is currently stopped (see harem hotel for a good example) so we stop looking around for stuff.
Thats a great idea! Ill get that implemented in the current update im working on (targeted to release this weekend). Thank you for the input!

Reactions: muttdoggy

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Yeah the whole "it's just nothing left with no warning" is my only complaint because I didn't read here before, but after fumbling around with nothing I figured it was just the "intro" for each girl and then done. It would help for it to tell us when we've finished a line like the one person said for harem hotel, or mythic manor having a "hint menu" saying can't level up anymore. or such. Just a slight nod to know, since some games I've tried on here you can spend like 20 minutes fumbling around and get a new scene out of the blue lol

But that aside, I like the introduction. I'll keep an eye on this for sure. But being its just introductions not too much to say yet about it, but I do look forward to more. Has potentional.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Yeah the whole "it's just nothing left with no warning" is my only complaint because I didn't read here before, but after fumbling around with nothing I figured it was just the "intro" for each girl and then done. It would help for it to tell us when we've finished a line like the one person said for harem hotel, or mythic manor having a "hint menu" saying can't level up anymore. or such. Just a slight nod to know, since some games I've tried on here you can spend like 20 minutes fumbling around and get a new scene out of the blue lol

But that aside, I like the introduction. I'll keep an eye on this for sure. But being its just introductions not too much to say yet about it, but I do look forward to more. Has potentional.
Thanks for giving it a shot! The next update v.05, (planned to launch this weekend) will include a sort of screen to let you know when a girls content is over. im debating whether to have a simple line of text or some other prompt but it will be there!

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Thanks for giving it a shot! The next update v.05, (planned to launch this weekend) will include a sort of screen to let you know when a girls content is over. im debating whether to have a simple line of text or some other prompt but it will be there!
You could do something similar to Runeys Harem Hotel, a text notification when you complete each girls content & another when you have completed all the girls content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

piales

Jun 17, 2017
cleared the first event with everyone so what to do now? i cant find them.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
cleared the first event with everyone so what to do now? i cant find them.
If you have done the events with each girl then that is it, currently those events are the only content in the game.
Hopefully we will see an update soon with more content.

Reactions: Glacerose

Naru2sasu92

Dec 6, 2017
This really has great potential. The quick and small updates aren't bad at all. Including the events are slow but nicely paced. Something new compared to 95% of other games released here. Really looking forward to future releases.

Blargher

May 2, 2018
Alex's name is in place of Gracie's during the new event. Saying they got a yes. (I assume it was suppose to be gracie unless it was meant to be you/player)

Some of the guy's dialogue from Serra's new event isn't marked as 'Guy' but has nothing there. Like it's an action or what not.

The relationship page the new updates seem to take like 2-3 screens before they update. (not sure why that is and maybe it's just me?) But nothing terrible there. Much better to have them there, much appreciated there. Will make future updates much easier to play without having to check change logs or what not.

overall still looks like it has quite a bit of potentional imo. Though will have to see more before like the new locations being done and more story added. Quite nice that the girls don't just vanish anymore as well but are around. Anyways good work though on the new additions.

I think my only complaint currently now is more I've navigated around, I almost feel like having a button/arrow or something would make navigating the house better. Instead of just clicking the sides or down when needed. If it didn't highlight them it'd be quite confusing. So since it highlights maybe thats just a quirk that bothers only me? But either way, nothing to worry too much about imo just only other thing I can think of off top of my head.

Keep at it.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I think this update is off to a good start! we have an idea of what to expect from future content and the girls have an in house schedule which is great.

Time does seem to fly a bit fast and the house doesn't seem....alive if you get my meaning. No one in the common areas eating or watching tv or just hanging out. I'm sure your working on all of that but just something I noticed.

Thanks for the story end messages!

Serra is the best girl.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
This really has great potential. The quick and small updates aren't bad at all. Including the events are slow but nicely paced. Something new compared to 95% of other games released here. Really looking forward to future releases.
Thank you!

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I think this update is off to a good start! we have an idea of what to expect from future content and the girls have an in house schedule which is great.

Time does seem to fly a bit fast and the house doesn't seem....alive if you get my meaning. No one in the common areas eating or watching tv or just hanging out. I'm sure your working on all of that but just something I noticed.

Thanks for the story end messages!

Serra is the best girl.
Thanks for the reply! I do plan on having them around the house but I underestimated the work it took to have them just ambiently in their bedrooms and my timetable got thrown off. I cant guarantee that it will be in next update (I already have some things planned) but it's definitely on the list

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
->

and the next Game deleted !)
I rewrote most of the early game variables to make them more conducive and understandable, thats why it isnt compatible. Most of the structure was completely rewritten, and it was easier to just clean slate a save game then to edit the script to make up for the discrepancies.

Reactions: Hones
4.70 star(s) 23 Votes