McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Already been on it for a while. Absolute gamechanger of an update. Nice work (y)
Couple of issues though. Haven't seen Celeste this update, it says maybe she needs space but it's said that for a while now. Also haven't seen *Spoiler* since that very surprising gamechanging thing happened with her and now her hint just shows as ????????.
Y'know who and what I'm talking about Glacerose -Very nice twist BTW. Did not see that coming.

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Already been on it for a while. Absolute gamechanger of an update. Nice work (y)
Couple of issues though. Haven't seen Celeste this update, it says maybe she needs space but it's said that for a while now. Also haven't seen *Spoiler* since that very surprising gamechanging thing happened with her and now her hint just shows as ????????.
Y'know who and what I'm talking about Glacerose -Very nice twist BTW. Did not see that coming.
Try going to your room in the afternoon :) . And that is the end of you know who's content this update ~

Reactions: McWoodz

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Try going to your room in the afternoon :) . And that is the end of you know who's content this update ~
Right tried that and finally found Celeste but no sign of *redacted* and I've moved on quite a few more days now.
Wondering if it's because it clashed with the Celeste event. :unsure:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Right tried that and finally found Celeste but no sign of *redacted* and I've moved on quite a few more days now.
Wondering if it's because it clashed with the Celeste event. :unsure:
Redacted has no more content at "???????". The question marks are meant to signify confusion, perhaps I shouldve just put "more content coming soon" after them. Bad communication on my part. But redacted will have major content next update, along with some big surprises for the other island girls.

Reactions: McWoodz

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Redacted has no more content at "???????". The question marks are meant to signify confusion, perhaps I shouldve just put "more content coming soon" after them. Bad communication on my part. But redacted will have major content next update, along with some big surprises for the other island girls.
Ah, cool, cheers (y)
Anyway great update and you've officially surpassed your original version now. Already looked better obviously but lacked the level of content. Couple of events from the original I'd still like to see recreated in this version but seems it may be heading in a different direction. A very good direction though.

Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Ah, cool, cheers (y)
Anyway great update and you've officially surpassed your original version now. Already looked better obviously but lacked the level of content. Couple of events from the original I'd still like to see recreated in this version but seems it may be heading in a different direction. A very good direction though.
Glad to hear you enjoyed both the overall update and the twist. Was fearful of negative feedback given the nature of it. Here's hoping public feedback stays as positive when the thread gets updated :giggle:

Reactions: obiwan and McWoodz

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Ok thanks, could have been mentioned when the thread got updated (unless I've missed that)
You must have missed it when version 2 came out early last month. Total rebuild, not just minor things so everyone was starting from zero. Different beginning, different events, different game really but with same characters, they just look better now. Whole game does.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Hello will this be harem in the game.
or other guys have sex with the girls I hope not
I plan to have an optional harem.
No plans at the moment for the girls to have sex with other guys, but if they do it will be completely optional

Reactions: Lewismass

JoJos123

Jan 2, 2018
Sometimes the game freezes and ends without an error message. Does anyone else have the problem?

4.70 star(s) 23 Votes