Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Hmm, a couple of questions
1. What kind of drama is expected?
Acting Lessons style?
2. As usual, the story will not make sense without a patch, or is it written so that the patch does not fit into it?
Definitely not acting lessons style haha. Maybe like, half an acting lessons? Not sure how to equate it. But no worries it wont be that serious.

No patch will be needed

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Looking good ! <3

Didn't found some of the preview image, are they all in game in current version ?

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
The models are S+++ tier. I'm really looking forward to future releases, I think it's going into the insta-DL list.

Reactions: Repuci

affadsg

May 13, 2018
No. This is a leaked alpha, not a full release. Length is maybe 2 hours if you do all content available.
nono, srry didnt mean this alpha, I was meaning to "what kind of length the oficial 0.1 will have", srry for the phrasing t.t

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
nono, srry didnt mean this alpha, I was meaning to "what kind of length the oficial 0.1 will have", srry for the phrasing t.t
Oh! It's okay no worries. V.01 I'm aiming to have around 3 hours of content. Sorry for the misunderstanding my brains been frazzled this morning trying to damage control this leak so people dont trash the game

affadsg

May 13, 2018
Oh! It's okay no worries. V.01 I'm aiming to have around 3 hours of content. Sorry for the misunderstanding my brains been frazzled this morning trying to damage control this leak so people dont trash the game
nah, no worries, played the old one and loved it, and I was hoping that it had the same lenght becuause that would be awesome. 3 hours with these renders is going to be so cool. Didn't download these one tho, I'll wait for your public release of the full version like a kid waiting for his birthday presents :D

Reactions: Repuci

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Wow! All the girls are absolutely gorgeous, and color coded for our convenience! ;)
For now, I'm defo on team Gracie. What a knockout! :love:
I must admit though that Celeste is super cute and Alex hot as hell. Lillian is lovely but not as much fun as Gracie or Celeste.
Serra is the one I find less interesting... Too quirky for my taste I guess.
The fantasy intro is great, but it's too bad Vale had to die: she's by far the most beautiful character in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I foresee a great future for this game.
Way to go, PinkIce!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Glacerose

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
T
Wow! All the girls are absolutely gorgeous, and color coded for our convenience! ;)
For now, I'm defo in team Gracie. What a knockout! :love:
I must admit though that Celeste is super cute and Alex hot as hell. Lillian is lovely but not as much fun as Gracie or Celeste.
Serra is the one I find less interesting... Too quirky for my taste I guess.
The fantasy intro is great, but it's too bad Vale had to die: she's by far the most beautiful character in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I foresee a great future for this game.
Way to go, PinkIce!
Thank you so much for the nice words! Happy to hear you like Gracie.

Mc is indeed vales son, no spoiler needed :). Maybe I should have worded it better.

Reactions: RustyRug
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes