Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Since as you said it's an alpha version I'm torn between playing this now and waiting for that public release, while I dread to join the "update when" crowd (and I'm assuming the answer is, as usual, "when it's ready"), would you happen to have a estimate?

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Since as you said it's an alpha version I'm torn between playing this now and waiting for that public release, while I dread to join the "update when" crowd (and I'm assuming the answer is, as usual, "when it's ready"), would you happen to have a estimate?
Public release is 2 weeks after patron release, and the patron release is 3 events from being done. 3 events being the work I have left to do.

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
At first when you announced that you were redoing the game in DAZ I was hesitant since I preferred the Honey Select models and had a hard time really attaching the new models with the old characters. However upon playing the new game and seeing the new models with the matching dialogue I have to say, it's really well done. I've also decided to stop playing the alpha as you've now stated there will be more events in the public release so I will patiently wait till then to get my fill. Though I am still curious how much the stories will line up at all, the monster-girl theme from the original was one of my favorite parts.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Though I am still curious how much the stories will line up at all, the monster-girl theme from the original was one of my favorite parts.
monstergirls? oooh I wasn't aware of that, I wasn't following the previous version, this had just caught my curiosity, now it has my attention

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
At first when you announced that you were redoing the game in DAZ I was hesitant since I preferred the Honey Select models and had a hard time really attaching the new models with the old characters. However upon playing the new game and seeing the new models with the matching dialogue I have to say, it's really well done. I've also decided to stop playing the alpha as you've now stated there will be more events in the public release so I will patiently wait till then to get my fill. Though I am still curious how much the stories will line up at all, the monster-girl theme from the original was one of my favorite parts.
Those parts of the story will still 100% occur :) No worries

obize

Jan 31, 2020
love this story in the old version loving this one just as much now eventually we get to see the end thx glace,
awesome story damn great visuals to add to make a marvelous game thx for the hard work ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Glacerose

lolman477

Nov 16, 2019
Looks so damn good, praying for some awesome foot content in this game seeing as how well it was done in your previous.
Sylphia Island really was one of the best games ever, I hope you can turn this one into another masterpiece, no pressure ;)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Well..i did tell ya's in the old Sylphia Island thread this was a stunning game..top notch dames...good amount of content(and this is only the alpha) do not worry about Glacer burning ya's..he'll keep this going..we have two Tsundere dames standing watch over him in my discord to make sure he dosnt escape...they slap him in the back of the head and scream BAKA at him if he tries :p

Shadow Neko

Jul 19, 2020
Well where to begin?
Yes the renders are good and the girls looks cute.
But that the retarded blue haired girl speaks of herself in third person is a really BIG NO for me.
That the gamer girl use "Dude" and "Bro" in 90% of what she said might show her "Laidback" personality but come one that's to much less would be an improvement!
Right now it's an alpha where you have cute girls to masturbate to but don't waste time to read what the dev thinks How dialogues should be...

doomerharuhi

Jul 22, 2018
Sorry that you disliked Serra and the humor. Hopefully before the actual V.01 public release I can make it a bit more to your liking. Thank you for playing

Glad you liked the writing, but apologies you didn't like the MC. I'm learning everyday of how to better my work and hope by the actual V.01 release I can fix it up. Thank you for playing !
I don't necessarily dislike the autistic girl, if anything I'll probably like her the best, it's just that there is a shitty ntr vn called swan song that features and autistic girl as a main character

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes