MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This looks really, really good... Like crazy good. The renders prove that Glacerose was 100% justified to redo the game in Daz3d, they are top notch. The girls are all distinctive in looks and personality beyond their color coding (to be honest I am not a fan of the color coding).

That said I have to add that in its current Alpha form it doesn't feel like a game to me. It really feels like a story told in parts where we just need to go into a room and click "next" (which is completely fine but not at all my thing). So far there are no choices, there's no branching narrative, and no real way to avoid any of the girls (I really don't like Tsundere characters). The "hang out to receive a +1 relationship point" style of gameplay can get grindy fast, not something I am overly fond of in games.

So far, in all honesty, the best character is the Nakoninater, Alex is an attractive redhead but I am immune to her charms, the rest of the girls are too archetypical: Gamer "bro" girl, Tsundere, nature girl, shy bookish girl, and then impossibly young non-milf "milf". On top of that the girls are way too comfortable with having the MC in the room while they get undressed or watching them get undressed. I don't care how long they've lived together, it feels atypical for girls to casually strip in front of their "brother". As this is an alpha I will reserve judgement until the final version is available. That said, if this is the overall structure of the game (no choices to make, no player influence on the story) then I will wish the developer all of the success in the world and move on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
for those who may have forgotten Serra=Catgirl Gracie=Dryad/Forest Nymph type,Alex = Angel or something Lillian = Gamergirl and Celeste = Tsundere...coming later Detta is adorable little Yandere so mark that down on your "dame traits" charts folks :p

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
Damn! I remember playing the old HS version a while back, I can really see the love and effort you put into changing the art. I can't wait to see more!

Reactions: Peachblossom

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
Oh excellent, I've been waiting with anticipation for this to drop. Leak acknowledged, but it means if I attach to it as I expect to, I'll have the proper release to look forward to.

I became very fond of Sylphia's Island and was sad to see it dropped, and I'm still quite leery of this being a remake. I'm glad to see the girls come back, but they are different so it'll be getting to know them again and seeing how the new story goes. I'm writing this before I've tried the alpha. Finger's crossed. Time to jump in and re-meet old friends.

Reactions: Konstantinus

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
I loved the original Sylphia Island, but I think I'll love this even more. The girls look gorgeous and the renders are top tier.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Big fan of SI and i remember you posting some early render for this on TR's discord a while back that peaked my interest. Lillian was my fav girl in HS form but DAZ Lill is gonna be even more so cuz her hair does the "draped over the eye" thing which I have a weakness for (no fucking clue why but I do :LOL: ) can't wait to see more :D

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
well i really liked it not only does it looks awsome (it actually reminded my attempts to make the same drawing twice while the first was pretty the second was beatiful) the changes to the story also work well in my opnion becouse it gives more legitimacy to the characters falling for the mc if they have known him for a long time while also not suffering from westermark effect becouse they were broght to live with alex after spending early childhood with thier perants, a few flashbacks are enough to explain that they or the mc have had the hots for each other before the beggining. what im really curious about is the monstergirls angle beacause the girls either knew about and kept it quite or dont know about it themselves (which could be interesting) however i belive in the dev abilities to tell a story as this is his work of art (and he could and should be proud of it)

all in all after finishing the alpha im even more hyped for the full version :love: :D

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
for those who may have forgotten Serra=Catgirl Gracie=Dryad/Forest Nymph type,Alex = Angel or something Lillian = Gamergirl and Celeste = Tsundere...coming later Detta is adorable little Yandere so mark that down on your "dame traits" charts folks :p
Lillian = water powers and Celeste = fire powers

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
well the dev can switch between lilian and serra in this version if he wants to so im not counting on the "everything will be the same as the hs version" angle. imma just enjoy the game as it unfolds

SlaveStates

Oct 31, 2018
Very nice content and art for an Alpha. Most that are at a 0.5 do not have this much content. Very nice to see

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Well where to begin?
Yes the renders are good and the girls looks cute.
But that the retarded blue haired girl speaks of herself in third person is a really BIG NO for me.
That the gamer girl use "Dude" and "Bro" in 90% of what she said might show her "Laidback" personality but come one that's to much less would be an improvement!
Right now it's an alpha where you have cute girls to masturbate to but don't waste time to read what the dev thinks How dialogues should be...
Is there a certain specific way that people are allowed to talk?
Different people speak in different ways
If there's someone you don't like then don't go after them
It's not complicated Bro :rolleyes:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well, well, what do we have here. I believe i have played the dev's other game, Sylphia island, i think it was called. Anyway i enjoyed that game so this instantly grabbed my attention. The Story overview and the preview pictures also have me curious so let me check this game out.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes