Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I'm playing the game in intervals because the family wont give me the time to play in one go, lol. I did find that the mc has been living with them for a while but Gracie didnt know that he never worked on a garden before. Kinda weird considering that they have been living together for a long time. I dont know if anyone thought that it felt a bit off.
Good point! Haha I'll definitely take a second look at the string of dialogue. Thank you!

Reactions: Famescua

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Well... I hope to see skyrocketing.
Galcerose is not asking for much... The top tier is "only" 20$ though.

Even though this is a leaked Alpha there shouldn't be a single reason to trash the game.
The girls are just too cute and the renders definitely are Top 5 in quality.

I said it way back when Sylphia Island was still a thing... Glacerose is highly underrated.
Wish you all the best Glacerose ... May your dreams come true.
Thank you so much for the kind words!

Reactions: BloodyFace

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
sorry to hear this was a leak, but i am glad to see the SI girls back! love this new evolution of your game! havent tried it out yet but i hope to later on tonight! your 3d renders are looking great and just from the screenshots i can tell you really made each of the girls unique qualities shine through! ...and the much loved return of Mr. Nakoni!! that dude is classic!
Gotta love the Nakoninator!

Reactions: Famescua

GregIsLove

Apr 19, 2020
Too bad this is not the First Release. This is a Leak he wanted to have story events for each of the main girls before the first release this was a test for Patrons to go over and try to squish the bugs and get misspellings
Ahh i see that now, was mislead by the title still saying alpha as the change log says "first release"

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Ahh i see that now, was mislead by the title still saying alpha as the change log says "first release"
"first release" in op refers to F95, like in "first release on F95" not to Glaceroses plans for the game.
He maybe change it since he took over the thread from F95 to something like "pre-release" or "leaked Alpha".
More important is the "Alpha"-tag in the title since that's what people see first.

Reactions: GregIsLove

biolink22

Jul 7, 2018
While I'll probably wait a bit on this, keeping an eye on it because I heartily enjoyed Sylphia Island. Need that Detta though, heterochromacy is a major yes for me!

rev_01

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2020
Awesome work Glace :) You've put in a lot of effort to get to this point and I know you will put in a lot more to come. Keep it up because you're going places and Sylphine is a perfect example of that.

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
oh i have been meaning to ask, when the v.01 is released, will it have the same amount of content as sylphine island? i think i may have asked this in the other thread but im not quite sure i remember.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
oh i have been meaning to ask, when the v.01 is released, will it have the same amount of content as sylphine island? i think i may have asked this in the other thread but im not quite sure i remember.
No it doesn't have the amount of content SI had... v0.01 wasn't even planned to be out in public since it was meant to be a Patreon Alpha build for testing purposes.
You can either test the Alpha build or wait till the official public releases hit the stage.

Nov 6, 2017
Finally. I was waiting for this title to re-emerge. Hopefully this stays longer. I was enjoying the last make of this. Hope I have the same reception going in this one.

Reactions: Glacerose
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes