ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
This was technically a patron only alpha I think someone leaked it. :p.

It's got spelling errors and a few bugs so... Be warned I guess. Wasn't ready for the public yet
Anywho, Im happy they did, I really enjoyed the game so far. The Visuals are great, the girls look hot plus have actually enjoyable personalities. My fav is Celeste; Love me a Twin tailed tsun. I am really looking forward to the next update, and I'm happy it's finally out after watching you post pics of the game all over the Daz Art forum. I've always been a fan of your art style, and I wish you luck!

Reactions: Glacerose

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Gotta love the Nakoninator!
Any idea when the public release of first version will be? I loved the original start of Si, until you got a bit stuck on reworks, but kept following your progress. If you now finally are decided on the road you want to follow I am def interested to try out the game, but if first version release is close I would prefer to see the whole first, else curiosity might win out. :p

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Any idea when the public release of first version will be? I loved the original start of Si, until you got a bit stuck on reworks, but kept following your progress. If you now finally are decided on the road you want to follow I am def interested to try out the game, but if first version release is close I would prefer to see the whole first, else curiosity might win out. :p
It's a very good game, well worth a look! :)

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Wow I just woke up and I can't believe the amount of positive comments you guys have left! It makes me so happy to know you're all enjoying the game! I wish I could reply to every single individual comment but I always miss some, so just know I'm reading every single one and they all mean so much to me! Thank you all ❤

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I really wish I could give an accurate date beyond 'soon' but sadly that's all I have at the moment . I have a nasty habit of missing deadlines by a few days so I try not to give them anymore. I really hope the wait is worth it! I'm gonna do everything I can to make it amazing

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I really wish I could give an accurate date beyond 'soon' but sadly that's all I have at the moment . I have a nasty habit of missing deadlines by a few days so I try not to give them anymore. I really hope the wait is worth it! I'm gonna do everything I can to make it amazing
No problem, take the time you need. I guess together with the recommendation of TNT I will then let my curiosity win out. :p

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
No problem, take the time you need. I guess together with the recommendation of TNT I will then let my curiosity win out. :p
Well I hope you love it!
And referencing back to your first comment, thanks for not writing me out completely. I know my string of indecisiveness and remakes was annoying. But I'm finally back on track!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well I hope you love it!
And referencing back to your first comment, thanks for not writing me out completely. I know my string of indecisiveness and remakes was annoying. But I'm finally back on track!
That last is the most important thing, it is not like you are a very experienced dev yet after all and we all have been indecisive before or felt that something was not exactly what it should be in our own careers. The important thing is that you have confidence and trust in your capabilities, even if you did not think so even the first version of SI showed those. :)

• Red Heart

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Wow, these renders look really good. I'm going to wait for the actual initial release but it looks super promising.

Bloodprinceoz

Sep 13, 2019
holy shit i didn't even realise this was a remake of sylphia island until someone mentioned it, the quality has jumped crazy high with the renders alone

althought i am going to miss the original just a bit

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
holy shit i didn't even realise this was a remake of sylphia island until someone mentioned it, the quality has jumped crazy high with the renders alone

althought i am going to miss the original just a bit
Yeah... I think Glacerose should mention it in the OP of SI including a link to this thread.
The "abondoned"-tag is kinda misleading (only goes for HS version, but we still have our beloved girls) since the game came back with a big bang.

Kalkuv

Feb 8, 2019
Wow:love: loving it!

just a few suggestions:
A timeskip button everywhere. always going to your room is a bit annoying.(at least for me)
An exit button in the journal. I always need a second, clicking outside the journal and then starring at the screen to remember it's the heart button to press.

Shadow Neko

Jul 19, 2020
Hmm... the game got much attention after it was leaked and I bet the dev got some new patreons... maaaayyyyybeeeee it wasn't leaked leaked? Maaaayyybeeee it was something that happend because someone wanted it to happen? Maaaaayyyybeeee...

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Hmm... the game got much attention after it was leaked and I bet the dev got some new patreons... maaaayyyyybeeeee it wasn't leaked leaked? Maaaayyybeeee it was something that happend because someone wanted it to happen? Maaaaayyyybeeee...
Glacerose is a perfectionist... The leak actually put more workload on him to get rid of bugs and grammar mistakes as soon as possible to not get people upset.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
While I do love the positive attention, it was surprisingly a real leak :). If I was gonna purposefully leak it I definitely would've waited until alpha B was out to fix all the spelling issues and bugs

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
hmm, try it a little...but honestly not my cup of tea so far.
the renders are great and so, but the characters are to oversubscribed for my liking.
it's an alpha and i hope for a little polish in this direction.

I really liked Sylphia Island, this was one of my favorites.
i hope sylphine comes very close to that with time...(y)

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes