Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
Fantastic looking renders (really good for the eyes), dialogues are really enjoyable to read, I really enjoyed all the stuff, didn't find any bugs so far, nice start for your game.
Looking forward the next updates, keep it up.

Feb 22, 2018
>Urination and Feet in planned fetishes

Oh boy. To the top of my list it goes :love: Really hoping for some feet scenes with Celeste as she's my fav personally :]

Great start btw, love the renders and the humourous dialogue.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
looks really cool to go from hs to this quality. Unfortunatly doesnt look like the body shapes copied over. Pink hairs boobs look massive compared to the medium they were in the other version. They all look like their boobs got bigger. :(

Reactions: Glacerose

piales

Jun 17, 2017
This was technically a patron only alpha I think someone leaked it. :p.

It's got spelling errors and a few bugs so... Be warned I guess. Wasn't ready for the public yet
Finally this game can see light again, the new model look great it shows how much of love you have for your game especially alex i never liked older ladys but now i think i can, though i'm really tempted to play it but i'm gonna wait for the full release to enjoy the full experience.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
looks really cool to go from hs to this quality. Unfortunatly doesnt look like the body shapes copied over. Pink hairs boobs look massive compared to the medium they were in the other version. They all look like their boobs got bigger. :(
2 got a bit smaller, 3 got a bit bigger :)

Reactions: syh653

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Shit... now i need 2 more monitors to get them all as wallpapers xD
Shit... Too bad those weren't animated. Can you imagine how magical those scenes would feel if the leaves were swirling around the girls. Good thing I have 6 monitors, now if only there were two more girls. Ahahahaha

Glacerose Tell me you did one with the girl with the heterochromatic eyes and that you have another girl for my sixth monitor. lol

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I am going to wait for a non alpha release, but I am leaving my comment to easily follow this thread. Looks really interesting.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Shit... Too bad those weren't animated. Can you imagine how magical those scenes would feel if the leaves were swirling around the girls. Good thing I have 6 monitors, now if only there were two more girls. Ahahahaha

Glacerose Tell me you did one with the girl with the heterochromatic eyes and that you have another girl for my sixth monitor. lol
This one's from a few months back
Have to do for now I guess... :sneaky:
dettaCherry.png

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes