randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
:jawdrop: holy sheet!
this is one of the best render ive seen so far ( both the char and detailed background ). cant wait to see the sex scene:love:
(btw, is there a chance for hairy pussy?)

Reactions: Glacerose

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I have to ask as it was one of my favourite parts of 'Sylphia Island,' but will the foot fetish content be making a return? It was so refreshing having a game explore foot fetishes in a way that was more than just footjobs. The teasing/degrading talk that came along with it from Celeste was amazing.

Either way, I'm super excited for this game.

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
I have to ask as it was one of my favourite parts of 'Sylphia Island,' but will the foot fetish content be making a return? It was so refreshing having a game explore foot fetishes in a way that was more than just footjobs. The teasing/degrading talk that came along with it from Celeste was amazing.

Either way, I'm super excited for this game.
Tons. I plan for each character to explore side fetishes, so over time each one will have a foot scene/multiple foot scenes depending on the character. This also goes for all the other planned fetishes.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Tons. I plan for each character to explore side fetishes, so over time each one will have a foot scene/multiple foot scenes depending on the character. This also goes for all the other planned fetishes.
Yeeeees! That just made my excitement for the game go from a 10/10 to a 100/10 xD thanks for replying so quickly to my question!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Glacerose

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Wow renders looks pretty amazing but i cant see animated tag in tags so sex scenes will be animated? Or not?

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
Okay, finally have a moment to write up my thoughts.

First off, I'm so happy to hang out with these girls again. SI was likely my second favourite game for the cast characterisation and I missed it. Some things are different, but they are still the same girls and it's great to have them back.

Regarding the renders, they're all outstanding in terms of quality. Alex and Gracie in particular look amazing. I miss Lillian having brighter hair, and Lillian and Celeste both seem to have gotten much rounder faces. For Celeste in particular, her cheeks now look quite... chubby. I'm not sure it goes with her tsun attitude so well, she's just not intimidating, even before her tsun breaks. It's like trying to take a hamster seriously. Still really glad to see her though, she was amazing in SI. Quality tsunderes are surprisingly rare.

Moving on to the story, I'm aware this is more a reboot than a redo, thus the change of having the MC grow up alongside the cast as opposed to moving in with them at the start of the game. For the most part, the change is grounded though I do miss Celeste's more gradual warm-up to us. That said, some issues do arise. The one about Gracie not knowing we've never made a garden despite having grown up with us has already been addressed in this thread (also, perhaps the backyard should have the new garden present after we've constructed it?), however in general I strongly feel some sort of instigating incident should be present in the story as to why the events of the game then occur. Some girls casually changing in front of him when they apparently hadn't in the many years previous, Gracie going as far as to shower with us, Alex suddenly wanting more intimate bonding with the MC. I feel that there needs to be some explanation as to why these things are happening now as opposed to before the game started. As an example, one idea I came up with which should require minimal dialogue/plot alterations would be having the MC return to the house after studying somewhere else for a year, with him having arrived again two or three days prior. Not too long a period of time compared to growing up with everyone, but long enough that specific things could suddenly be new, the girls reconnecting with him but in a new way. It could also factor into why he's now getting the dreams: they started after he got back. Further on down the line, it could be used to get past why all the girls have certain... hidden features, but the MC doesn't know about them despite having grown up with them, assuming he is to remain surprised by that development. Basically, he was away for just long enough for specific important aspects of the girls to change, and now they want to bring him into a whole new world but aren't quite sure how to. (Leading on to that, I always felt the weakest part of SI was after you'd had the reveals of a couple of girls but just went on like normal with the rest. You could bring it up to them but they'd just brush it off, then they'd also turn out to be... different, but it never seems to occur that maybe they're ALL in on it. Twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action and all.)

I'm sure there are other ways of accomplishing the same goal, that was just one I came up with which should be applicable with a minimum of new/altered lines.

To round up, I'm really glad to have this back and I eagerly await more.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
I really hope not that much foot fetish (or maybe make it avoidable , i really dont want to skip to much content :( .
Dont want to start an argument about this or anything but not everyone enjoys that stuff.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I really hope not that much foot fetish (or maybe make it avoidable , i really dont want to skip to much content :( .
Dont want to start an argument about this or anything but not everyone enjoys that stuff.
I want to preface this by saying I don't mean what I'm about to say in a bad way, but long story short, if the author wants to pack the game full of foot fetish content (or any other fetish) than they are allowed to do so, it's their game. Saying they shouldn't put something in or make it avoidable because you or other may not like it is a selfish mindset. If you don't like that sort of content then don't play the game, don't try and influence the author to change their vision.

Again, I hope I didn't sound like a jerk in that, it wasn't my intention. I just hate how many selfish people there are (I don't mean you specifically) who cry about content in a game until the author gives in and changes their vision instead of just not playing the game and finding a title that more suits their tastes.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Is it wrong I was immediately willing to toss all the other girls out the boat when Willow was introduced? I hope we see more of her in every conceivable way.

Edit: And Lexi, Willow and Lexi

Last edited:

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
I want to preface this by saying I don't mean what I'm about to say in a bad way, but long story short, if the author wants to pack the game full of foot fetish content (or any other fetish) than they are allowed to do so, it's their game. Saying they shouldn't put something in or make it avoidable because you or other may not like it is a selfish mindset. If you don't like that sort of content then don't play the game, don't try and influence the author to change their vision.

Again, I hope I didn't sound like a jerk in that, it wasn't my intention. I just hate how many selfish people there are (I don't mean you specifically) who cry about content in a game until the author gives in and changes their vision instead of just not playing the game and finding a title that more suits their tastes.
I only wanted to say my opinion and maybe get an answer (wich i got already) .
I would Never try to influence a dev in adding or removing certain stuff, and i will admit reading reading my previous post again might give that ideea but it wasnt my intention.I do strongly believe a dev should make the game however he likes.
I did stop playing playing some games because they where heading in a direction i didnt like so i do agree whit your statment and its a fair one.
A few scenes i can skip no problem i only wanted to know if its gona be a heavy focus fetish.
I dont have the best english in the world so i only expresed myself how i thought was best at the moment :giggle: .

Reactions: Cernunnos.
Nov 18, 2018
I told myself I was going to wait until the public release, but what I can I say, I lie to myself all the time.

Loved the new renders and the content so far. Just my luck the best girl, Lillian, (my opinion only, I love all the girls, no need to tell me how wrong I am) was one of the two that didn't get the story part in this pre-alpha, eyes only, what the hell were you thinking you miserable pirate scum, version. But all the content with her that was available was top-notch, and I can now happily wait for the public release.

As for fetishes, in general, if I can actively avoid a fetish I don't like, or at least speed through it without much difficulty, then I really don't care what fetishes you put into your game. As others have said: It's your game. If you want a character that will only have sex while smothered in peanut butter ... who am I to judge?

Although if is truly stomach-turningly offensive, such as having a character that would only have sex while debating the superiority of Babylon 5 over Star Trek, I think I'd really rather have the opt-out. But, you know, no pressure.

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018
Although if is truly stomach-turningly offensive, such as having a character that would only have sex while debating the superiority of Babylon 5 over Star Trek, I think I'd really rather have the opt-out. But, you know, no pressure.
"The trekkies, I think, knew they were doomed. But where another fandom would surrender to despair, the trekkies fought back with even greater strength. They made other franchises fight for every inch of convention space. In my life, I have never seen anything like it. They would weep, they would pray, they would say goodbye to their loved ones, then throw themselves without fear or hesitation into the very face of death itself, never surrendering. No one who saw them fighting against the inevitable, could help but be moved to tears by their courage, their stubborn nobility."

: V

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes