tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I for one hope he doesn't change Celeste's dialogue too much (if it were up to me I wouldn't change it at all). I think she perfectly rides the line of being mean or rude or façade or whatever you want to call it without actually crossing the line. And I say this as someone who hates tsunderes with the burning passion of 1000 suns. Seriously go read/watch Toradora or Nisekoi if you want to see a truly awful tsundere.
hey now, taiga and the gorilla were cute! btw there is also a nisekoi live action movie.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Still a little early in on the restart, but the new navigation system is so much better. Would still be nice to get some little icons for where girls/events are, but it's already good enough to not really be a problem. It's so nice to be able to enjoy how well done everything else is without getting stuck in the navigation system between the good bits.

Reactions: travin213

kinda

Nov 24, 2017
so from the FAQ I understand transformation will be optional right?
also, why do I like the extra characters in the images more than the banner girls? can you do stuff with others besides them? great looking models anyway.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
When you arrive in the world, that fantasy that I have to do, I can't do anything, only when girls appear, I talk to them, nothing comes out.

xXKingVicee

Apr 8, 2018
i havent seen the game come up in awhile, never knew it was dropped/ remade but the thumbnail looked familiar and when i saw the pink haired one give me the bitch face i knew immediately. its a great game, glad its back!

chacka

May 29, 2020
fyi dev .024 pc
Noticed , at least for me, if you go to weapons range when no one else is there and click the dummy, the game crashes with a script error.
EDIT: Also "great hunt" combat fae girl causes a script error in/at combat. Ignoring this gets through tutorial, but after that it goes to a new combat script error that loops.

Can post logs if needed since they are repeatable.

Other than that the game plays pretty good, I like the navigation changes.

Last edited:

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
【Glacerose】
Still jumping from Afternoon straight to Night after visiting Celeste at the Affinity for the first time. If you wait until Evening to visit her instead, afterwards it jumps to Night as well. Why isn't when you visit her in the Afternoon, when your visit with her complete not jumping to the Evening instead? Here's a save file that you can test for yourself.

Not planning on correcting this or what?

I was really hoping this was going to be taken care of with 0.24's release. Oh well, wishful thinking on my part, I guess.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sylphine [v.024] [Glacerose] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,61 GB / 554 MB - Sylphine-.024-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,58 GB / 519 MB - Sylphine-.024-mac-crunched.zip
= ~34,4% of the original size

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
fyi dev .024 pc
Noticed , at least for me, if you go to weapons range when no one else is there and click the dummy, the game crashes with a script error.
EDIT: Also "great hunt" combat fae girl causes a script error in/at combat. Ignoring this gets through tutorial, but after that it goes to a new combat script error that loops.

Can post logs if needed since they are repeatable.

Other than that the game plays pretty good, I like the navigation changes.
This is an error with loading saves from v.01.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
For me, the weapons range and great hunt are both fine. I loaded from a v2 save, however.

Thanks, Glacerose for all you do, and I really love the game but I can't handle all those icons all over my screen. I know you can turn them off, but then you can't navigate.
Maybe it's possible to have just a few icons in the top corner with sub menus, Guild then guild office, then range....
But it makes me kind of dizzy with all that on there now so can't play. I was hoping for the same menu system, except maybe a 'home' button that would take me to my room.
No Offense.
cheers.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
hey now, taiga and the gorilla were cute! btw there is also a nisekoi live action movie.
As a tsun fan, I agree with taiga and gorilla being cute. I liked Celeste how she was but can understand she could be a little much for other people.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Was the combat animations being able to skipped added? It looks good at first sight, but after that it becomes a tool to slow down the progression time in fights. Especially if you plan to have 4 different playthroughs, leveling up would take a massive amount of time.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Was the combat animations being able to skipped added? It looks good at first sight,
No, unless there's a kb button to hit. However, I am able to speed click through the combats a lot faster.
I guess that could just be the mood my computer is in, but it is faster especially on the Orc Girl. The initial confrontation can still be slow.
The sex scenes are still perfect. I can zip through them, or stare at my beauties, lol

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Was the combat animations being able to skipped added? It looks good at first sight, but after that it becomes a tool to slow down the progression time in fights. Especially if you plan to have 4 different playthroughs, leveling up would take a massive amount of time.
Can either click or hit ctrl

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Or you know you could ignore it, ain't like all of a sudden in order to say fuck Detta you need to win a level 20 fight, it's pointless for now.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes