• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Force downgrade to Ren'Py 7.3.5, use Shift+G right after it shows the window, change the FPS limit to 30, enable powersaving, consider forcing software render if your GPU is insufficient (the "your graphics driver are outdated/slow/etc. message").

You can force downgrade by taking the following files from Sylphine v0.01 if you still have it:
* renpy/
* lib/
* Sylphine.py
* Sylphine.exe/.sh (depending if Windows or Linux/Mac version)

If you do not have it, nor any Ren'Py 7.3.5 game (usually those with last update prior to January 2021), then you will need to download the SDK from and either re-build the game from there, or launch the game from the SDK.

Do note that compatibility is not warranted; It worked with v0.020 when I played - from start to finish, but since then Glacerose did some changes and if any of them are GL-dependent they'll either not work or cause exceptions.

This is a hack, not an official patch :ROFLMAO: Don't rely on its long-term functionality.

PS. Ensure to remove the renpy/ and lib/ folders and all their contents before doing the downgrade. Mixing these folders may cause very, very weird bugs.
PPS. This is aimed at old hardware, not old software. It may not run properly in Windows XP even if Ren'Py 7.3.5 still supports it.
i have a copy of the 7.0 renpy sdk that i tried to run the game in and it unfortunately didnt help! i havent tried to downgrade the game itself and dont have the old files to do so anyway! my system is running on windows 7 so dont know if that thing about XP would make a difference on my comp! thanks for the info on the workaround anyway, might be useful if i have any issues with other games later on!

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I really like this game. The personalities and models of the main girls are varied and interesting. I want more content for the main girls and the various others who show and then just kinda fall to the wayside, but that can be said for most games on this site.

I think my only real criticism is that we never get to see the main girls interacting with each other. And I'm not even talking threesomes here. I mean, they're adopted sisters, but we don't see them fighting or playing or chilling together. I can't recall them even talking about each other. The most we get is Alex interacting with each in turn. Might be a nice switch up to be able to hangout with two at a time when their schedules converge?

Anyway, excellent game. I look forward to more.
GR said that multi girl interacting will come in the Future. We are only a version 2 plus bug fixes.

Game Lord

Apr 17, 2021
Beautiful game but when there are time skips that most players are just willing to overlook on account of their being infatuated with the story and graphics, that tells me many could care less about the game as a whole. If you are unaware of what I mean by time skips here, here is what I posted about it back on the 7th:

Hey Dev question time. Went to Affinity at Afternoon time slot to visit Celeste, leave, and get back home it's Night. So it skipped over Evening having done so. This may be normal to skip ahead two time periods when going out about time, I'm not sure because Affinity is the first location I have opened that I can actually visit about town.

So, reloaded my save and waited until the Evening to visit Affinity instead this time around, did the exact same event as above, leave and get home and it's again Night at this point. So, why does visiting it in the Evening not skip two time frames whereas visiting it in the Afternoon does? Shouldn't visiting it in the Evening result in skipping your Night ability and should just force the MC into his room to have to sleep or just straight sleep instead?

Doesn't seem like the game is being consistent here as far as this is concerned is all, to me anyway.

Not a big deal as the Dev indicated it would get addressed in another post but what really bugs is that same response indicating it would get resolved in the next update was then deleted after the fact. Gone, why is beyond me? As well as another response post by them that indicated the game's version number would be added to the game as well. Why their responses are being deleted after the fact I don't understand but it is what it is.

Gojin20

Oct 7, 2019
This is a beautiful looking game and the writing is pretty funny. I love the back and forth between the characters.

The downer of this game is the animation/renders coupled with the action narration. There is a lot of action narration which is a pain to read through and the renders don't really show what is going on. The animations are all very slow motion even with the speed up icon. There are relationship points, but they don't seem to have any effect so far. The game is also super grindy.

Like I said the game is beautiful, but if that is the only aspect of it that I like then I will probably lose interest. Hope you can manage to entertain me dev.

TheAshina

Oct 5, 2017
I for one hope he doesn't change Celeste's dialogue too much (if it were up to me I wouldn't change it at all). I think she perfectly rides the line of being mean or rude or façade or whatever you want to call it without actually crossing the line. And I say this as someone who hates tsunderes with the burning passion of 1000 suns. Seriously go read/watch Toradora or Nisekoi if you want to see a truly awful tsundere.
I think after a while, doesn't matter how much of a tsundere she is, she should open up and get out of her "being mean" shell for mc, or take him inside idk. If not It could start to be annoying rather than cute. I love the current state of her but, I hope she won't put up that fake attitude against mc forever.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I think after a while, doesn't matter how much of a tsundere she is, she should open up and get out of her "being mean" shell for mc, or take him inside idk. If not It could start to be annoying rather than cute. I love the current state of her but, I hope she won't put up that fake attitude against mc forever.
I understand, even agree with you, in fact, but it's only been 2 releases, you've got to give it time. I would rather the dev took his time in developing the girls' character, instead of rushing through it. We will see her open up and become more honest eventually, just give it time.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It doesn't need python just uses it, I mean seriously, how the fuck do you have a problem with python when the game uses and exe.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Why do I want to let a game on my computer that wants to use a python script?
So you do not Play any Ren'py games ANY Bethesda games these include FO3 FO:NV FO4 Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion ES5: Skyrim and other games like Doom

N3M3S1S69

Dec 9, 2020
well wanted to make sure since so far I almost never get that message on my anti-virus, as to Elder Scrolls and the rest do not play them, and even the games here rarely come up with a warning thought I better check :)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah lot of using windows defender or other shitty AV, I have an actual paid proper AV and have no problems at all.

squirrel24

Mar 12, 2021
Before I start whining I want to say I love your game. Unfortunately I have saves from 0.1 that are now broken. The way you replied to the other person mentioning this implies you have no intention to fix this, can I ask why? Many developers lose people doing this. You know the save structure from both versions and, although I'm no expert, I suspect it's not that difficult to update old saves to a new format. It's tedious I know but I think it's in your interest to avoid losing people. This game hasn't progressed too far yet so I'll probably suck it up and start over but if this keeps happening you'll lose me.

Last edited:

Glacerose

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2017
Before I start whining I want to say I love your game. Unfortunately I have saves from 0.1 that are now broken. The way you replied to the other person mentioning this implies you have no intention to fix this, can I ask why? Many developers lose people doing this. You know the save structure from both versions and, although I'm no expert, I suspect it's not that difficult to update old saves to a new format. It's tedious I know but I think it's in your interest to avoid losing people. This game hasn't progressed too far yet so I'll probably suck it up and start over but if this keeps happening you'll lose me.
V.01 to V.02 included a near entire rehaul of the scheduling and location structure, including adding a new combat system which has its own couple hundred lines of stuff that's referenced throughout the game. The changes are just way too great. I don't plan on them breaking again unless by accident, in which case I will take efforts to fix it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You know the save structure from both versions and, although I'm no expert, I suspect it's not that difficult to update old saves to a new format.
(a) V 0.1 wasn't that huge, it doesn't take that long to replay even without skipping
(b) If a program gets a major overhaul it may not even make sense to somehow "convert" old saves
(c) Even if it made sense, making an actual save game converter can be quite a hassle

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes