MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I vaguely remember playing this, can't recall if I liked it. I guess that's what full saves are for.

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
Pros: good rpg, lots of cgs, LOTS of ref to other game (Majora's Mask, Mario RPG, etc)

Meh: very difficult to get gold (unless you cheat), art is meh

Cons: looks like the devs never heard of Yuri before: lots of missed opportunities (you and a guard stop a newcomer, newcomer gets brainwash by the guard, oooooooh will I have to touch the newcomer to show that I'm a docile guard myself? Nope! Guard fucks you to show newcomer everything's okay). There are even (non-CGs) man-on-man stuff for goodness sake!

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Just curious to know if you can beat this game as a virgin or not
Currently trying it and tried the endboss at lvl 40, whooped my ass. Admittedly i just skipped from day 4, but i don't think it'll drastically improve on day 5
The highest place i can train being 33 doesn't help either and unless i overlooked something, you cannot weaken her either, because entering Mule Village immediately has a guard fuck you.

Reactions: AllAr0undGam3r

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
I can't beat this stupid minigame, any helpers? View attachment 1445424
There are many strategies you can use.

Easiest strategy I have found for Door destroying minigame:
1.) Start by going to the top floor
2.) Wait until enemy almost catches up to you.
3.) Then drop to the bottom floor by going from the edge of platform. (enemy will go back to a ladder)
4.) start running to the top floor without enemy presence (you might need to time the moment when you start running up. At first map you can start running straight away from the moment you dropped down. But on 2nd or 3rd map you might need to wait a few moments for the enemy to go down to a certain floor so they wouldnt be able to block your way up).
5.) Destroy the door.
6.) Go back to Step 2 and repeat process for next doors.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Anyone find out how to strip naked and stay that way? I've exhibitionism over 1000 and the only place she's naked is the slums.
It's a matter of plot. None cares what you do in the slums, but a naked country slave goes against the mission.
You WANT to restore the night, right? LOL!

azeru

Feb 5, 2019
I'm glad Kagura finally got this game off their backlog along with Dungeon Town, now they need to get some of the others like Knights of Messiah and Demon Queen Mellissa and they'll be straight. As someone whose been following since the first game Makina I'm generally excited again.
Poor Princess of Zeven still sitting on the translation shelves

Reactions: aifman7

BlueDawnHope

Jun 22, 2018
how do you enter the slums? i did every side quest i could possibly find progressed through the game until right before the end and while the guard did move aside he still asks me if i have anything to do there and silphy just turns back.

Last edited:
Reactions: cofrad

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Currently trying it and tried the endboss at lvl 40, whooped my ass. Admittedly i just skipped from day 4, but i don't think it'll drastically improve on day 5
The highest place i can train being 33 doesn't help either and unless i overlooked something, you cannot weaken her either, because entering Mule Village immediately has a guard fuck you.
Managed to keep intercourse to a zero. Did spend to much time to farm shahagin to level 51 though for the final fight. This would have been a lot easier on New game+ I imagine if I had just done a full slut playthough first...
Not sure if the ending was anything special: Just going home and talking to sis.
ScreenShot_20211011_015103.png

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
how harsh is the timelimit?, is there a way to increase/reset it ?
Was wondering that as well but if you don't mind cheating, you can use RPGM editor and give yourself gold so you can buy a bunch of health and mana potions so you can avoid sleeping. Sleeping seems to drain a LOT of time. Time only passes in hostile zones so you can explore the towns at your leisure.

That said, there may be an item to reverse time. Not sure.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes