Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
Anyone got an idea which version this run on? According the DLSite store page there was a 2.0 update, but I'm not sure if that update is already integrated into this version.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Going to write this one time.

To get into the Slums you have to do two things.

One is to find out about the Sensation Ring.
to do that you need to do the first stage of Genius's event with the books,
then talk to the guy in the alley to the left of Genius's house and do the Flashing minigame till you cant anymore.
Afterwards He'll tell you about the Ring that you can Find in the Slums. (This Unlocks your "reason" to go to the slums)

Secondly you need to get your naughty stats to have a combined total of at least 1000.
This shows the guard you are at least prepared for what can happen in the slums and they'll let you pass if you have a reason to go.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
lmao @ the guy in the reviews here who is too stupid to beat the fucking laser puzzle from the tutorial :ROFLMAO:
What is blatantly obvious and easy to some people may be the exact opposite to other people, personally I hate puzzles, especially ones that block game progression completely if you can not get past them.

LordNero

Apr 18, 2020
Shortest game I played... Went to the Slime Forrest, the character is suddenly invisible and I can no longer see her, no matter what I do (reboot game doesn't fix it)

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes