4.50 star(s) 33 Votes

oknasrs

Oct 1, 2017
Genuinely my favorite game. Keep it up, I hope to see more.
Also, a question: will there be foot stuff added in later?

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Great game and I can't wait for an update. My only complaint isn't even about the game, it's the preferences/settings menu lol. I'm so used to just being able to press escape and going to save or whatever. I'm assuming since esc/right click do the same thing, and you use right click for interacting in this game, that you decided to make it just a button on the screen? Or did you have other reasons? Also that the save menu always goes to page one instead of the page with the last save on it. But none of that takes away from the game itself which I thought was great so far. Can't wait for another update, great job!

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017

Hello,

This build is quite something. I have lot of things to share and say about it.
However I know you have waited for this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC version: ,
Mac version: ,
Linux version: ,

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018

Hello,

This build is quite something. I have lot of things to share and say about it.
However I know you have waited for this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC version: ,
Mac version: ,
Linux version: ,
Right as I was about to close out and go to bed, THANK YOU!

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Not that I mind a slow pace of development, especially since it has voice acting, but dayum is this going to be slow.
Will be back in two years to see if it's near completion by then.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
fresh install..new game..diff computer than my old install so no lingering files
as a temp fix..i held shift opening game and set the graphics to worst so i can play but i get smearing..hohumm..this game is a gem though so i'll suffer the smearing when i move mouse pointer across the screen..lol

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Hmm, just got a game over. Started from chapter 1 part 2 with minigames disabled. Got to the island, start running around trying to get money for the second swimsuit. Spent some time just talking to Léa, then tried went for the money. The boat race didn't seem to register as complete, every time I went back there I was asked to do it again and just ended up with a choice talk later. Didn't get money for the second swimsuit.

So I went to the top beach and Léa says "I understand you're not interested in talking to me" and game over. Confused as fuck. Why was she mad?

Reactions: Supreme92
U

User_995331

Hmm, just got a game over. Started from chapter 1 part 2 with minigames disabled. Got to the island, start running around trying to get money for the second swimsuit. Spent some time just talking to Léa, then tried went for the money. The boat race didn't seem to register as complete, every time I went back there I was asked to do it again and just ended up with a choice talk later. Didn't get money for the second swimsuit.

So I went to the top beach and Léa says "I understand you're not interested in talking to me" and game over. Confused as fuck. Why was she mad?

I think you should activate minigames.
They are not playable so they won't ruin your experience, the game will consider you won by default and allow you to continue.

If you answered "Talk to you later" to Léa 2 or 3 times, this is why she got mad.

From what Manor (the dev) told me, the game needs to be balanced.
Feedback like this are helpfull to get what can go wrong.

U

User_995331

fresh install..new game..diff computer than my old install so no lingering files
as a temp fix..i held shift opening game and set the graphics to worst so i can play but i get smearing..hohumm..this game is a gem though so i'll suffer the smearing when i move mouse pointer across the screen..lol
Have you tried another resolution for your desktop?
By default the game uses OpenGL

try shift+alt+G to get to a menu allowing to change the video adapter

U

User_995331

You are welcome, this game needs a bit of exposure and more feedback like yours @Lorric17 to progress.

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes