4.50 star(s) 33 Votes
M

manorstories

All I can say about the story without spoiling is :
The three girls represent three key elements building everyone's mindset.
Education (Sylvia), Experience (Léa) and Legacy (Valérie)
Life give everyone a different mix of those three ...

This explains how the first 3 chapters exposes our girls :

- The first chapter exposes Sylvia: looking like a tutorial with progress bars and indicators.
- The second chapter exposes Léa : you have lot of choices for a non linear way to tell léa's background story (if the player want it, tho) as well 2 "arcade" mini-games to experience.
- The third chapter exposes Valérie : (no spoil)

The color palette used for the girls first outfit reflects what those girls represents.
- Sylvia : black/white/grey with a small drop of "color" (pink/red or purple), like a school/university book
- Lea : opposite and vivid colors like blue and yellow, her experience have been binary with everything (home/not home, work/not work ...)
- Valérie : Black,Red with some gold : those are imperial colors.

The main story connect this in a "natural" way and give a chance for the player to define himself (and enjoy pretty girls).
We wrote 5 chapters, the second one being the most challenging to code due to mini-games and branches.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
The game reeks quality,great artwork and voice acting(Sylvia's seducting voice makes me hard),judging by Lea's behaviour the heroines seem to have depth and i wanna believe there might be more to Valerie than meets the eye.
Looking forward to more content in the future,keep up the amazing work!

• Love
Reactions: PixieWillow

moseph jonstein

Donor
Dec 1, 2017
I don't think that the second chapter should have been released in its current form. I can stand not having the voice actresses, but it was also buggy as hell and the writing REALLY suffered towards the end, it was very obvious that it was written by someone whose first language is not english. Also both chapters were disappointingly short. Still, a very high quality game otherwise and the artwork is absolutely gorgeous. Looking forward to seeing more of it in the future.

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
i agree with moseph jonstein, the first episode was great the second was half finished and not worth publishing to be honest

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017

Hello.

This month build is mostly improving and expanding the second chapter, with voice over covering a majority of the 2nd chapter.
This represents a total of 230 lines recorded and used for our three girls.

Here are the changes for this build :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you will enjoy this build
PC version:
Mac version:
Linux version:

@TCMS

Shadowlash

Feb 6, 2018
This game is great. It is short, and progress is slow, this last update included mostly voicing, music and such. Hopefully, once the foundation is laid, the story progress will pick up. I for one cannot wait for that to happen.

• Love
Reactions: PixieWillow
May 25, 2017
This game is great. It is short, and progress is slow, this last update included mostly voicing, music and such. Hopefully, once the foundation is laid, the story progress will pick up. I for one cannot wait for that to happen.
Likely a budget issue, BBC_Chan and the voice actors cannot be cheap. Here's to hoping it picks up more support, i've got faith in it.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
@Joel Naidu
Android is an old version. Patrons need to ask specifically for it by private message to the author and it has not been optimized to support mobile (yet).

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes