4.50 star(s) 33 Votes
May 25, 2017
Changelog:

- Voice over for Sylvia (English) for the first part of chapter 2

- Music during the first part of chapter2

- Fixes and improvements on dialogues in chapter 2

- New locations for Léa interactive dialogue sequence

- Interactive view of Sylvia swimsuit (draft dialogues)

- Extension of the story until Sylvia tries her swimsuit in player's room

- Replacing white backgrounds in scroll ups for Lea,Valerie and Sylvia

- Removing map and inventory 'close' icon causing issues

- Updated title, chapter announcements and credit screens

- Minor fixes

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Just played the update that @PresidentFunnyValentine just posted, and loaded an old save near the end of last months version. There is very little content after that point. From reading the change log, it seems most changes were made to chapter 2 content, which I guess is after arriving on the island?

Reactions: Gabaw

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Changelog:

- Voice over for Sylvia (English) for the first part of chapter 2

- Music during the first part of chapter2

- Fixes and improvements on dialogues in chapter 2

- New locations for Léa interactive dialogue sequence

- Interactive view of Sylvia swimsuit (draft dialogues)

- Extension of the story until Sylvia tries her swimsuit in player's room

- Replacing white backgrounds in scroll ups for Lea,Valerie and Sylvia

- Removing map and inventory 'close' icon causing issues

- Updated title, chapter announcements and credit screens

- Minor fixes

So no new scenes? If not why release an update?

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Is this game still blocked by antivirus? If so I don't need to waist time downloading. Shame I really wanted to try it.

M

manorstories

Thanks, Krull for the fan images, very well made!

About save games:
Don't use old savegames in new release, if it is not compatible there is a reason (even if you think it may work).

About other comments:
Developing something is not a linear process.
You steal my content, on top of it you complain about :
- the links using Dropbox
- a false positive detection because you downloaded stuff from a web site praising piracy
- the lack of content of a game in development you know nothing about
- basic game mechanics

Reactions: Gabaw

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
You steal my content
Do not see things like that.
I stole your game this morning. Yes, I am a horrible guy without any scruples. I should be shot, at least!

I love the graphics, the French voice is just perfect, the game is really cute/funny/sexy. I'm really considering patron you and, in fact... I just did it. If I had not steal your work, I would never have known it and I would never patron you.
I'll see later how you develop it and if you look serious there is no reason for me to stop patron you and others will surely follow me.

And you know what? Here, you can find a lot of help if you need. To correct bugs for exemple, to point out little mistakes, to help you improving things... And there's a few in the french texts :winkytongue: More and more developers have understood it, come here and seem delighted.

Reactions: Krull
M

manorstories

I can see the good in your attitude also when people does genuine and constructive comments.

Saying : "Can you explain why your game seem to have a slower pace of development than others I follow?" is not the same thing than "I saw version 0.1 with more content".

Also when I asked about "false antivirus positive" detection, some antivirus vendors told me the "reputation" analysis take the source and reference for the .exe file as part of the evaluation (not only the dropbox link indeed the websites refering to it).

Your comment, the few constructive feedbacks I got and Krull's awesome gifs are in favor of f95zone in the balance.
I can give this site the benefit of the doubt for now.

Do not take this as my consent to publish patrons content anyway ...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I can see the good in your attitude also when people does genuine and constructive comments.

Saying : "Can you explain why your game seem to have a slower pace of development than others I follow?" is not the same thing than "I saw version 0.1 with more content".

Also when I asked about "false antivirus positive" detection, some antivirus vendors told me the "reputation" analysis take the source and reference for the .exe file as part of the evaluation (not only the dropbox link indeed the websites refering to it).

Your comment, the few constructive feedbacks I got and Krull's awesome gifs are in favor of f95zone in the balance.
I can give this site the benefit of the doubt for now.

Do not take this as my consent to publish patrons content anyway ...
This is a pirate site. We're all dirty pirates here. Yarrrr.

Your patron content will be published here. You've got 2 ways you can react to this:
  • Get defensive, complain, then leave because we're stealing your stuff.
  • See it as a marketing opportunity.

If you see it as a marketing opportunity, and interact well with us, people here will start pledging. Most won't, but some will. And your income will rise by more than if we weren't stealing your stuff.

Take as an example. The author interacts with us, answering questions and helping people. He doesn't post his work, or any Patreon paywalled content, but some of his pledgers do. He gets bug reports and more patrons out of it.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
I don't get it where does this game intend to go with its plot, its confusing for my taste. Frech girl voice is damn spot on! Sexy, sensual and cute. Graphic, which was drawn is damn good too.. but there is not much a player can do but to ride predetermined road by dev.. soo I ended playing after I not heard french girl. Damn shame. Too much change brough with it confusion

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Quote: "Developing something is not a linear process.
You steal my content, on top of it you complain about"

Ok fair enough, I won't try to "Steal" your stuff anymore. I won't worry or consider anything that you make. I am a patreon of other developers that I "Stole" there stuff to and liked it enough to go back and support them now for several months. But since you don't want any of this I'll let you be. Good luck.

I am sorry I did not pay you up front for a game I would find out later I could not play. It is not like there are other dev's out there just trying to get some money and not give you anything. I guess I'll just go back to the games I know and trust.

M

manorstories

BIP closed the case gracefully in favor of f95zone, I admitted I was wrong.

Some expressed their opinions since: I understand.

Reactions: Krull and Bip
M

manorstories

Hi Mario

Quote : "I don't get it where does this game intend to go with its plot, its confusing for my taste."

The 2nd chapter is not completed yet and not linear : hence the confusion, I think.
I may be wrong in my narration too. :coldsweat:

if you are interested :
I would be happy to tell more about the story.

bad2bad

Jun 21, 2017
Hi Mario

Quote : "I don't get it where does this game intend to go with its plot, its confusing for my taste."

The 2nd chapter is not completed yet and not linear : hence the confusion, I think.
I may be wrong in my narration too. :coldsweat:

if you are interested :
I would be happy to tell more about the story.
Nah, keep doing whatever u are doing. This game is good enough for us to hate the spoiler

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes