4.50 star(s) 33 Votes

oni

Sep 23, 2017
im stuck at the mall on the island; need to buy 2 swimsuits but only have money for one; after i buy for Lea, dont have enough for sylvia
Just buy the cheapest one (2nd time) and it will send you to a new location, but that is where the game ends for now.

killnsteal

Jan 7, 2018
im stuck at the mall on the island; need to buy 2 swimsuits but only have money for one; after i buy for Lea, dont have enough for sylvia
I think that's where the update ends. The assistant says that you can then participate in some contest to win the swimsuit as a prize but then it ends.

Melvis

Sep 29, 2017
Missing a lot of the ren'py creature comforts like right click to save and rollback with the mouse wheel.
I'm sure some people know how to enable those in the rpy files, but I'm a coding plebe.

M

manorstories

Hi
First of all thank you for your constructive comments.
I understand some of you are/were patrons and thanks to you : I could make the english voice over.

Now let me reply to your comments.
Story :
The entire story (5 chapters in total) have been written 2 years ago, it was supposed to be a regular novel with some illustrations initially (a bit like Gina's rewards).
I don't want to disclose too much to avoid spoiler and also to give me "freedom" to adjust things if necessary.
I understand you can be confused as you only have access to a portion of this story.

The "6 month later" is a cut I decided to do to speed up the pace, I removed many dialogues between Sylvia and the player.I summarized it with this little pan animation and texts as I though players won't like managment lessons and everyday life in office stories.
Considering the whole story structure, it made sense to cut it IMO. We can talk about it later, at least when chapter 2 will be completed.

Léa's background will be revealed in the 2nd chapter (part of it in the upcoming release), I hope you will like the way I implemented it as I choose a non-linear approach for it.

Valerie will have more exposure on the 3rd chapter. She is more than just a "rich bitch" and I really appreciated the comment about giving her grace (thanks).

Those 3 girls have been modeled from what built everyone personality : What you learned (Sylvia), What you experienced (Léa), What you inherited (Valérie).
None can be 100% good or 100% bad.

Renpy controls :
Right clics to save and go back using mouse wheel are disabled because of mini-games. I work on bringing them back when player are not playing mini-games. You can still achieve those tasks using icons at the bottom of the screen tho.

Speaking of mini-games (boatrun and magic balloons),you have the option to disable them from the preferences.
I will spend time,later on, improving them as for now they are at a proofs of concept stage now.
Still nobody made a pseudo 3D racer with renpy before (as far as I know at least ...)

Android :
Android support is still experimental but It's really interesting to do. If you encountered an issue with maps please give me feedback on PM.

Development speed and funds :

I am alone coding this game and I do my best to be fair, open and deliver good quality given my limited budget and time.
80% of Sylvia's development budget came from my own.
Kimochi's campaign barely funded coloring BBC line arts and background extentions for chapter 1 & 2
None of the patron rewards (comics, audio stories) were done using Patrons money. It's pure bonus content !
All patrons pledges collected went into english voice over and extending chapter 2 sex scenes.
All artists working for the game are paid upfront, there is no "revshare" bullshit.

I thank you for your comments and giving me an oportunity to talk about this.

ManorStories

jaimss

Jul 13, 2018
Hm after downloading this game, my antivirus detects a generic trojan everytime. whould like to try it but not that way. any1else with that experience ?

Reactions: jak1165

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Many virus programs react to .exe that have a low usage rate as a "virus". Usually the "reputation virus". That just means the program has not had enough usage for the virus software to have a database on.

If you downloaded it from the OP, it should be fine. That's where I downloaded mine and I ran the game several times already.

Reactions: jaimss

jaimss

Jul 13, 2018
thx for an answer, ii try it, i just remembered if its a trojan i can watch the pid connections and processes that come with it for any suspicious behaviour.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Missing a lot of the ren'py creature comforts like right click to save and rollback with the mouse wheel.
I'm sure some people know how to enable those in the rpy files, but I'm a coding plebe.
Use the created by @Sam , in addition to extracting RPA archives and decompiling rpy files, it creates a rollback function and unlocks developer tools regardless of what the original code does.

goofdoof

Nov 29, 2017
I've looked but can't find a clear answer - is it possible to right click when plauopl on Android version? For the couch scene ImI unable to get my score above 0.

M

manorstories

I've looked but can't find a clear answer - is it possible to right click when plauopl on Android version? For the couch scene ImI unable to get my score above 0.

The mobile version does not yet support all the features. Ren'py only recognizes pointer position and tap as a left click in mobile context.
I have to make adjustments to compensate lack of right-clicking or keys in mobile versions.
For now, it shall not prevent you to continue the story as the android version ignores the minigames.

As some people rightfully advised I better focus on the content and cover of the story, I am doing that first.
I will go back to mobile minigame support in a couple of months when the story will be more covered.
I also plan to adjust the UI for mobile screens. To give you an example: when you have choices on the screen, they look small, and it's not always easy to select what you want to do IMO.

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
It's a a pretty cute game. Also props for the voice acting being actually listenable. There's some people with more money making VNs where I at least have to turn the voice acting off because it sounds like someone reading tax forms out loud.

• Love
Reactions: PixieWillow

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
Are the save files from the previous version compatible with the current one? Can I just transfer them manually?

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
How many lewd scenes in it?
Skip the "if you want to fap go somewhere else", I like the games, that's why I am here, but the sex scenes are the motivation to play them, not the "fun" nor the reading. To just read I would go get a book...

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
My antivirus picked up the exe and now I can't get the game to run

I'm guessing its a false positive

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
How many lewd scenes in it?
Skip the "if you want to fap go somewhere else", I like the games, that's why I am here, but the sex scenes are the motivation to play them, not the "fun" nor the reading. To just read I would go get a book...
i got 2 sofar one "legjob"? (dont know what its called) and one handjob

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes