4.50 star(s) 33 Votes

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

This month we have something really special
It's been months we have been teasing you for it, Project : Last Resort first episode is now released.
As patrons you will get access to a high definition of the entire episode (2 pages).
As usual rewards will be sent to you by message, please read the section "how to get rewards" at the top of my patreon page.

We really hope you will enjoy this comic.
See a preview here on BBC-Chan's Twitter :

A second patron audio story have been produced and Pixie did once again an outstanding job bringing life and sexiness to this long story.

Regarding Sylvia, this month we will focus on the 2nd chapter story, add at least one mini game to it.We plan to introduce the first English voice over into this version.
For $5 Patrons, please expect a monthly build around last week of May.

Thanks again for your awesome support !

Artworks & Comics :

- A lucky player having his hand on Sylvia's chest

- Project Last Resort : BUG01-Jealousy 2 pages in High Definition

Audio Story :

- Sex Education voiced by Pixie.

Sylvia's Visual Novel Monthly build ($5 Patrons only):
- I will publish the new built for patrons later this month.

Reactions: Krull and Valila

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
A year ago they promissed release date on June 2018. So here we are waiting for news, the last post week ago was about audio poll...really? The art creator Taboolicius, maybe bored with no work started his own game Almastriga... Very dissapointed about the devs , the game looked promising...meh

M

manorstories

As the author of Sylvia :
I try to be fair with my patrons offering them additional content so they can wait until the game is completed.

This content (or rewards) are all bonus involving artists when they are kind enough to spend a bit extra time to please patrons.
I can decide to stop all audio stories, comics and other extras. Unfortunately it won't get the game released faster.

Also the English voice over was not planned originally : It was done thanks to patrons support.
I did it as it was a frequent request (I saw it here too).

Reactions: Krull
M

manorstories

to Patitto00 :
Taboolicious can't have been bored as he never worked for Sylvia ...

Reactions: tsukiouji
M

manorstories

Anyway here is the last public demo of the game covering the first chapter entirely (plus a bonus)

I am very interested to get feedback, I just discovered this thread and I am glad people are talking about what I try to do.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to clarify some things here.
Hope you will enjoy the game.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
to Patitto00 :
Taboolicious can't have been bored as he never worked for Sylvia ...
I saw 3 posts in your website Talking about taboolicius, and the artstyle in the game is so close that I suposse that he was part of your staff . In your website you also announce one year algo the release of the game, maybe I missunderstood too. Apologices

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
The quality of the art is very high and it's gorgeous. We can only hope development doesn't run out of steam before it gets finished.

M

manorstories

The lead artist is BBC-Chan :)
Thanks for your comment.
We are motivated !

M

manorstories

Distributing "patrons only" content here won't help you to grab the full game sooner ...

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I remember sampling this game at an earlier incarnation. The art style impressed me, as did the more romantic tone of the game. But, it was, regrettably very young and very short.

The story seems to be following an interesting progression. It isn't making the choice between boss and girlfriend difficult. That is fine, of course, but it might be more enveloping if Valerie had some saving graces, just to make the switch to Sylvia that more costly to the MC (and therefore, that much more appreciated by Sylvia).

Of course, who knows what our scheming and flirtatious secretary has in store for all the characters.

I'll keep my eye on this. Not ready to unsheath the wallet just yet, but the game holds promise.

Reactions: rf96

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Distributing "patrons only" content here won't help you to grab the full game sooner ...
This is a dirty pirate site. That's what we do.

But, you'll find that if you have a good product and engage with us dirty pirates, some of us will become patrons.

@bossapplesauce can we get a dev tag for @manorstories ?

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes