4.50 star(s) 33 Votes

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Nice start. Absolutely great visuals, stellar voice acting (in english anyway). Likeable characters (at least 2 out of the 3 present here). Not too slow, not too ridiculous either.

There are, however, a couple things that make me scratch my head. First, Sylvia has really strange ideas about what constitutes cheating and at what point it becomes wrong. And second, knowing it's been 6 month between our first meeting Sylvia and when stuff actually starts is cool but useless in a practical sense. To me, I've known her for, with strong suspention of disbelief, all of 2 days at most. Not buying the relationship at all. It would probably hold better with a scene or two where we have an actual conversation with her before we start sensual massages and "other stuff".

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Distributing "patrons only" content here won't help you to grab the full game sooner ...
Many of us are patrons, including me. I gave you $15 overall.

As for your game, I found it disappointing that you skipped 6 months of character development in the beginning ("six months later"). I suggest you try to write a coherent story so you know where you are going. Don't do it like Big Brother, where the story was "written" every month without any plan and therefore was completely senseless.

Reactions: IReallyLikeBacon

Shtora

Jul 6, 2018
What is the right order of touching and staring in the minigame?

I got it.

LOOK tits
TOUCH ankles
TOUCH legs
TOUCH thighs
LOOK thighs

Reactions: Mordecai77

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Man I truly love this game , fantastic artwork and the English voice for Sylvia nearly made me cream my pants in the couch-scene .
I want me a brittish girlfriend right now :)

• Love
Reactions: PixieWillow

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
im stuck at the mall on the island; need to buy 2 swimsuits but only have money for one; after i buy for Lea, dont have enough for sylvia

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yes, the game is not far enough for you to buy both, yet

4.50 star(s) 33 Votes