2.80 star(s) 22 Votes

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
Many stuff is possible, I hacked a save game and gave myself $99.999.999, then bought everything, and gave her the most expensive stuff I bought, she was happy. But... Afterwards she is only happy with something comparable, because afterwards I gave her something cheaper, and the bar only increased half of less

By the way, I hacked the number of pages to 99, and filled the book multiple times, until I got an INT of 10, after that you start to see those treasures in the sand very often...
Thats going to work great for you, when NLT moves the save files like he did for TGO. Once the new game launcher is ready

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
Thats going to work great for you, when NLT moves the save files like he did for TGO. Once the new game launcher is ready
It's the beginning, I suspect the save games to be a problem very soon again, before it stabilizes, so who cares...

We probably get a walkthrough within the next 10%...

pdpax

May 2, 2022
Many stuff is possible, I hacked a save game and gave myself $99.999.999, then bought everything, and gave her the most expensive stuff I bought, she was happy. But... Afterwards she is only happy with something comparable, because afterwards I gave her something cheaper, and the bar only increased half of less

By the way, I hacked the number of pages to 99, and filled the book multiple times, until I got an INT of 10, after that you start to see those treasures in the sand very often...
I think the comparability is only because of the level. If you give her diamond, it's gonna shoot the level through the roof. I did the same thing and the bar kept refilling, meaning the level kept increasing. So I assume you won't have to give her anything for a while.

Reactions: PPeters98

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
I think the comparability is only because of the level. If you give her diamond, it's gonna shoot the level through the roof. I did the same thing and the bar kept refilling, meaning the level kept increasing. So I assume you won't have to give her anything for a while.
Everytime you got to that gift option, her bar is empty.

But then whatever you do, more than a handjob/bj? you don't get anyway...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pdpax

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
WEEKLY REPORT

ComingOut.png

We're hard at work preparing for Symphony of the Serpent to come out of beta in a couple weeks. Bugs fixes, finishing the map system, scene player, Moan Zone, expanding the dating sim content, and so much more will be going on over the next two weeks.

I'm also happy to announce that SotS for Android and iOS will be here when we come out of beta! We've been testing it and making sure to create the exact same polished experience you get on PC and Mac. The online play is turning out great!

We've also completed the 2nd chapter's script and animation of the scenes has begun. The story scenes and lip-synced voices will continue into chapter 2 and beyond! More details and teases about chapter 2 will be available in the coming weeks.

The launcher is also in testing and working great! It's a very clean and easy to use method to stay up to date with all of NLT Media games in one place. I'm excited to share this as we officially launch Symphony of the Serpent!

Thank you everyone for the support and have a fantastic week!

pdpax

May 2, 2022
I don't know about others... but personaly I really hate that new walking system way different than the previous games of the saga. I find this new system totaly crappy, frustrating and really not fun at all.
I hear you, but it takes some getting used to and then it'll become normal. I guess that effort is the price we have to pay for better graphics.

Piyush123

Jan 7, 2022
I have a problem I previously downloaded the game and it was running smoothly but after I downloaded the update only file and replaced them in the game folder and when I opened the game it says this plzz help Screenshot (19).png

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Linux native

Download and extract nwjs-v0.89.0-linux-x64 to your home directory

cd into symphony directory

cp -a ~/nwjs-v0.89.0-linux-x64/* ./
run the game with ./nw
Works! Can now play SotS on Linux natively! :p I removed the Windows files for tidiness. Thanks. (y)

Last edited:

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
It's the beginning, I suspect the save games to be a problem very soon again, before it stabilizes, so who cares...

We probably get a walkthrough within the next 10%...
There is already walkthroughs for the game... The beta testers provide walkthroughs for all of NLTs games update to update

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
There is already walkthroughs for the game... The beta testers provide walkthroughs for all of NLTs games update to update
A video? I saw a video of v01075, but I mean a readable version like by TGO, or there was one person who would post all the things todo every update and then link to the last/next one of his posts...

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
So what? All the games of NLT have that theme, what did you expect ?

Oh and all them are RPGM and walk around and solve riddles, should that be removed?

Oh and all the games are HAREM, should that be removed too?

Oh and none of the games have sick woke blue haired girls, that constantly complain about being oppressed should that be added too?

Oh and there is not FUTA, should that be added?

Oh and MC is a bigot because he doesn't have sex with man, should that be added too ?
- riddles should stay
- sex virus strikes, people around are obsessed with fucking, but only our LIs are complete virgins and their sex mania turned only towards the MC like he's the only male in the world. So yep harem should be partially replaced by NTR until you haven't conquered a LI and for side LIs that you don't choose
- In NLT universe blue-haired girls are in hell constatntly fucked by succubi so they have no reasons to complain
- Futa why not? Sex virus affected some females and the mutation led to them obtaining dicks

:devilish::devilish::devilish:

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes