2.80 star(s) 22 Votes

lbrown4077

Nov 16, 2023
yeah having trouble everytime I talk to someone

1722858317239.png

*edit* - nvm, I didn't read that update or the full game doesn't support previous versions. Guess I gotta start over.

Last edited:

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
I think the game would be better with a guide like Evie from ToN or Arianna from TGO. Not just to give hints but to have brief conversation, funny, with MC at end of each chapter. In NTL blog NLT said SotS would have two guides but no have appeared. I think most player expect this feature from playing earlier games. I don't think non-playable character in SotS give hints unless ask for help and send MC on a mission. Wandering around randomly looking for stuff and trying things aimlessly less good than following clues from guide or hints from NPC in my opinion. Things Evie guide from ToN used to say had me in stitches and look forward to. I think SotS needs at least one guide even though two were promised: probably Agrat and Empusa sexy demonesses in occult spheres, one in Lilith possession and the other maybe the MC unless at top of cliff Empusa saved him from Snatchers. (y) I think SotS is going to have great story. :love:

Last edited:

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Yeah, that's why I didn't play his last game and not going to play this either. I used to be a supporter when he/she was doing comics, all of them were incest and the games up to Treasures of Nadia.

Okay, before I post I noticed there's an incest patch for Genesis Order, maybe someday I will try that, although I'm kind of tired of the RPGM formula of running around and combining stuff that we did a ton in ToN, so we'll see.
Why give passionate opinion about game you don't play? I would like to see reaction to a game you play and hate. :LOL:

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
I think the game would be better with a guide like Evie from ToN or Arianna from TGO. Not just to give hints but to have brief conversation, funny, with MC at end of each chapter. In NTL blog NLT said SotS would have two guides but no have appeared. I think most player expect this feature from playing earlier games. I don't think non-playable character in SotS give hints unless ask for help and send MC on a mission. Wandering around randomly looking for stuff and trying things aimlessly less good than following clues from guide or hints from NPC in my opinion. Things Evie guide from ToN used to say had me in stitches and look forward to. I think SotS needs at least one guide even though two were promised: probably Agrat and Empusa sexy demonesses in occult spheres, one in Lilith possession and the other maybe the MC unless at top of cliff Empusa saved him from Snatchers. (y) I think SotS is going to have great story. :love:
Im pretty sure the demon at the end of chapter one is the guide. But as we havent gotten chapter two yet, so her introduction hasnt been fully made.

Reactions: Abelian

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Im pretty sure the demon at the end of chapter one is the guide. But as we havent gotten chapter two yet, so her introduction hasnt been fully made.
I think yes too. Although Empusa make me chuckle and voice of actress in game trailer "Time to have some fun" etc. :LOL:

fizzy191

Mar 18, 2018
Looks like NLT is using AI for some of the art assets. Like the business card and there were some "health" magazines that you can click on in the Millers' home.

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes