2.80 star(s) 22 Votes

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
WEEKLY REPORT

SideGirls.png

Chapter 1 is here but what's next? Time to meet the six lovely side-girls. It's always good to have a little something on the side. You've met Lucy and Autumn, but there are 4 more waiting to be wooed by your charm... or intelligence... or strength. Along with introducing the rest of the girls there will be 3 new side quests that will allow you to earn all the stats you need in order to reach first base with all of them.

In addition to these new girls and their scenes a new Moan Zone shot will be added as well as the start of the Album collection. There's no planned Booty Call yet as we're not deep enough in the game, but we are setting the stage to start them with chapter 2 coming in September. Chapter 2 has some cool action scenes!... But I'll wait to tease those.

Thanks for the support everyone! It's been a crazy road to get here!

ben10234

Nov 22, 2021
As far as I understood 6 of them will be side girls which you can try to date by making gifts, talking to them ect. Here you can actively chose if you want to approach these or not. The other 10 are main girls and part of the main story plot. It's part of the story if you will have sex with them or not and players choices probably won't change much.

Also, I also think that the combat system is ... buggy at best but it feels almost broken. It also is never really explained when the enemy is moving or how far they can jump. I tried to hit them in the back (which is not easy because of the isometric view ... don't let me start about the trashbags I constantly kicked left or right of the enemy instead of hitting them) and the guy jumped like a ninja and killed me. Since the combat gets easier each round you can't even train fighting ... really hope they will improve here.

Last but not least: what's the idea behind the fact that things get blurry when you are far away from them? The player is the viewer - not the main character - so we should be able to see each detail sharp no matter where the main character stands.
things get blurry for me too but not for TDavy afterdark on youtube which is interesting. Is there a setting somewhere that we should change?

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Not a fan of some of these preview images. The female characters are not doing it for me. treasures had the best models of all his games I think. Going to wait a couple of update before I try. What I like as he is very consistent with updates and actually completes unlike the vast majority of games.
I agree. The quality just seems so subpar and something I'd expect from a group 10x smaller than NLT.
Not only are half of them actually ugly, how can you make models with painted on clothes still?

Reactions: baltaradama

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
To bypass all thing if hacker can use the tokken id as well as hash file that gives you direct access to download tokken id and hash file show the launcher that you are logged in with paid account to that hacker need a paid account to ectarct the tokken id and hash file of that account.
How do you intercept token? :unsure:

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
it says that i finished this update as soon as i get the relic back that is what it said on the first release is there any thing for this update

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes