2.80 star(s) 22 Votes

pdpax

May 2, 2022
More weary of whingers than new I say. :whistle:
Sounds like you need to take a break, cause whiners aren't gonna go anywhere. :) Get some rest, recharge your batteries, and whenever you're ready, come back and face all the whiners again. :whistle: You need to adapt instead of whining about whiners.

pdpax

May 2, 2022
Don't need to adapt to them, but need to tell them to fuck off.
good luck with telling anyone who criticizes or questions something to fuck off. You're out here telling half the users to fuck off. You really think they're gonna fuck off? :ROFLMAO: You must be new to life. Stop whining about "whiners" if you value your energy. Otherwise, be my guest. Sounds like you two need a couple of punching bags for all your pent-up frustrations. That, or therapy. Punching bag is cheaper. Therapy is healthier. Take your pick. I'm gonna ignore both of you. #ZenUp

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
good luck with telling anyone who criticizes or questions something to fuck off. You're out here telling half the users to fuck off. You really think they're gonna fuck off? :ROFLMAO: You must be new to life. Stop whining about "whiners" if you value your energy. Otherwise, be my guest. Sounds like you two need a couple of punching bags for all your pent-up frustrations. That, or therapy. Punching bag is cheaper. Therapy is healthier. Take your pick. I'm gonna ignore both of you. #ZenUp
PPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF...............

Come on please!

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
Sounds like you two need a couple of punching bags for all your pent-up frustrations.
Why a punching bag? I'm happy with the game, I see its potential. A bunch of whiners amuse me with their absurd actions. This is the Internet - I understand that.
They lower the rating and write stupid conclusions, a bunch of connoisseurs of beauty, asking mothers for money to pay for unlimited Internet. Search.... Futanari request.. there is a game from nlt, but no futanari.. I'll take my anger out there.:KEK:
Fuck them, and disappointment has nothing to do with it. This is the law of conservation of energy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jafo

Rzamatazz

Jun 8, 2024
Y'all really getting heated this game doesn't cater to queers then calling straight people playing a straight game whiners for not applauding your fetishes? Lmao. I'm not even gonna play the game til it's further along, but you're delusional if you think they're going to suddenly switch up their formula just for your freak request.

Reactions: Borlandsmen

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
The first 3 games worked well for NLT... I'm not sure about the comments here on why NLT would suddenly change the formula it doesn't make sense... It's the same game genre that was successful and will still be going forward, they even has 10,000+ patreons and their steam charts are also good. I don't see them changing this successful formula anytime soon.

bitbitbut

Sep 1, 2020
Linux native

Download and extract nwjs-v0.89.0-linux-x64 to your home directory

cd into symphony directory

cp -a ~/nwjs-v0.89.0-linux-x64/* ./
run the game with ./nw
Thanks! This worked for me, except I had to run ./nw --in-process-gpu instead of ./nw or it would crash for some reason.

PPeters98

Jul 7, 2024
The first 3 games worked well for NLT... I'm not sure about the comments here on why NLT would suddenly change the formula it doesn't make sense... It's the same game genre that was successful and will still be going forward, they even has 10,000+ patreons and their steam charts are also good. I don't see them changing this successful formula anytime soon.
What did they change? The user interface is changed every time.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Sounds like you need to take a break, cause whiners aren't gonna go anywhere. :) Get some rest, recharge your batteries, and whenever you're ready, come back and face all the whiners again. :whistle: You need to adapt instead of whining about whiners.
Before we've even got a release version of game so many people attack it without giving game a chance. This seems unwise, unfair and wearisome to me. But you are correct. All opinions are permissable here, within reason, no matter what others think. And if having a good bitch about game is good for, whoever, enjoy such gripe to full, and good luck find better game to play in future. (y)

BunnymanGray

Jun 27, 2019
how much content is there yet? A couple of hours of gameplay or better wait yet?
It a NLT, it's probably like 15-20 minutes. Come back in a year for the next indtallment of your favorite adult comedy. Maybe 2. It's going to be dozens of little updates that eventually coalesce into something substantial months later but checking constantly is maddening unless you're willing to help with the beta testing.

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes