2.80 star(s) 22 Votes

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
It a NLT, it's probably like 15-20 minutes. Come back in a year for the next indtallment of your favorite adult comedy. Maybe 2. It's going to be dozens of little updates that eventually coalesce into something substantial months later but checking constantly is maddening unless you're willing to help with the beta testing.
Genesis Order was pretty fast. I think they released it at 30-40% and it took them only 6 months or so to deliver the final story. After that they only added some more post-content and did polishing.

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Genesis Order was pretty fast. I think they released it at 30-40% and it took them only 6 months or so to deliver the final story. After that they only added some more post-content and did polishing.
Nope. TGO started in like Nov/Dec 2021 and was at 100% in April of this year.
With exception of maybe 3 updates at 3%, they were 2% updates all the way to 92% where it changed to 1% updates. Then 5 updates of bugfixes post game between April and July.

Edit. Just checked his Discord, and this was the first release post he made for TGO:
1722038521451.png

Last edited:

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Nope. TGO started in like Nov/Dec 2021 and was at 100% in April of this year.
With exception of maybe 3 updates at 3%, they were 2% updates all the way to 92% where it changed to 1% updates. Then 5 updates of bugfixes post game between April and July.

Edit. Just checked his Discord, and this was the first release post he made for TGO:
View attachment 3871177
Hmm, then I remember the release date wrong. But the game was at 63% in February 2022 when I discovered it (just checked) and it was pretty fast from then on when they finished the story. Keep in mind that story finish doesn't mean 100%. But the story updates were huge and had a nice update frequency. I didn't play the game after the story was done.

vespax

Jul 10, 2024
Ive played games from NLT before like TLO and Ton, I think this one is very different and quite impressive. Cant wait for new-update

Petzl

Jul 11, 2021
Hmm, then I remember the release date wrong. But the game was at 63% in February 2022 when I discovered it (just checked) and it was pretty fast from then on when they finished the story. Keep in mind that story finish doesn't mean 100%. But the story updates were huge and had a nice update frequency. I didn't play the game after the story was done.
It was at 63% in February of 2023. 15th of February 2023 was when it was released.
Story finished at 84% which was released 2nd August 2023. There was 16% of 1% bonus content updates after that which brought us to April.

1722054981401.png

Edit:
Sorry for the tag, Vespax. I clicked reply on the wrong message.

Balbazar34

Apr 21, 2024
ı experienced exactly the same thing. I still dont know anything about the main story in TGO.I discovered ToN when it was already %100. I played like 3-4 days nonstop and ı loved it then ı started TGO, I finished the story like %63 and started to wait. When %100 released i already forgot the story's details and its not wort to play 30+ hours just to remember the stor

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
ı experienced exactly the same thing. I still dont know anything about the main story in TGO.I discovered ToN when it was already %100. I played like 3-4 days nonstop and ı loved it then ı started TGO, I finished the story like %63 and started to wait. When %100 released i already forgot the story's details and its not wort to play 30+ hours just to remember the stor
I finished the story, I meant that when the story was done (84%) I didn't play after that.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
LOL you discovered the game when the story was already 3/4 done, and think that's a good starting point in terms of judging how much content is in initial releases?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
LOL you discovered the game when the story was already 3/4 done, and think that's a good starting point in terms of judging how much content is in initial releases?

No, I misremembered that the game came out with 63% of content already by the time I stumbled over the game.

Lantua

Feb 20, 2024
Misremembered, misspoke, mis-blablabla. Gotta love how the English language evolved to avoid saying out loud that one was "wrong".

If someone feels offended, I misspoke. :p
Something similar is happening in Spanish (Here they even go so far as to invent verbs to describe what does not exist)
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
No, I misremembered that the game came out with 63% of content already by the time I stumbled over the game.
The game "came out" with "63% already" "by the time I stumbled over the game"

Doesn't sound to me like you're qualified to even discuss when it came out, what content it came out with or anything else about the release / history of the game!

btw what does "I finished the story like %63 and started to wait." mean? What's does "like" mean in this sentence?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
The game "came out" with "63% already" "by the time I stumbled over the game"

Doesn't sound to me like you're qualified to even discuss when it came out, what content it came out with or anything else about the release / history of the game!

btw what does "I finished the story like %63 and started to wait." mean? What's does "like" mean in this sentence?
Are you really overwhelmed by trying to make sense of some basic sentences with grammatical flaws? In this context, 'like' emphasizes that the percentage was roughly around that amount when he started to wait for more content.

Misremembered, misspoke, mis-blablabla. Gotta love how the English language evolved to avoid saying out loud that one was "wrong".
Saying that you misremembered something is admitting that you were wrong. And these words exist in any other language as well. They aren't new, nothing eVoLvEd here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fernandoegr

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Are you really overwhelmed by trying to make sense of some basic sentences with grammatical flaws? In this context, 'like' emphasizes that the percentage was roughly around that amount when he started to wait for more content.

Saying that you misremembered something is admitting that you were wrong. And these words exist in any other language as well. They aren't new, nothing eVoLvEd here.
I guess that, as you've changed to comment from "I finished the story like %63 and started to wait." to "I finished the story, I meant that when the story was done (84%) I didn't play after that.", you get my point ....

Perhaps more interestingly, you've also changed the % from 63 to 84 ....

Let me know if/when you change it over 100% ....

... otherwise I don't think it's worth commenting on ....

[ I (obviously) comment :unsure: ]

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
WEEKLY REPORT

betaends.png

The beta test is coming to a close and we've cleaned up all bugs and taken all suggestions into consideration. Coming later this week is the completed first chapter of Symphony of the Serpent, bug free and fully functional with two dating sim girls, a Moan Zone theater clip featuring two adorable characters from the previous games, a fully fleshed out fighting system with 12 weapons, optional battles and quests to start filling out your stats (and impress those ladies). Be on the lookout for new environments as well and some expanded voicework.

We'll also be releasing the new launcher, but if you don't want to wait head on over to Discord's NLT Launcher channel and download it today! We'll be testing it all week, but it will auto update any time a new version comes out.

Also coming on Friday will be the Android version of the game which will run through your phone's web browser. This online version is also compatible with Windows. The Mac version of the game will continue to be ZIP only, but we will hopefully have it functioning with the web version soon. iOS is also still in the works and currently not compatible. Once we have Mac and iOS fully functional we will begin the Linux build.

I'm looking forward to all supporter tiers getting a peek at SotS next month! It's time to stat a new adventure!

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes