2.80 star(s) 22 Votes

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I guess that, as you've changed to comment from "I finished the story like %63 and started to wait." to "I finished the story, I meant that when the story was done (84%) I didn't play after that.", you get my point ....
I didn't change anything. That's simply because the statement you're referring to wasn't even made by me but another user. It's still there:

I finished the story like %63 and started to wait.
Let me know if/when you change it over 100% ....
Let us know when you learned how to read

Last edited:
Reactions: aada69

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
I was also waiting for this type of questions and wish for this type of options.
Won't happen while NLT Media uses Patreon to collect subscriptions for platform bans such content. Only could happen if NLT Media move to different platform, like Scribestar, or handles everything themselves including payments internationally, but very unlikley for already have thousands of patron on Patreon. (y)

Reactions: aada69

lucintolo

Aug 25, 2021
Won't happen while NLT Media uses Patreon to collect subscriptions for platform bans such content. Only could happen if NLT Media move to different platform, like Scribestar, or handles everything themselves including payments internationally, but very unlikley for already have thousands of patron on Patreon. (y)
maybe with a patch... like other previous games

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
maybe with a patch... like other previous games
Nope. Everything hard coded and so every mention of every name affect would need to be altered manually to alter relations. It is possible in theory but only someone with no life would have time and energy to do such a big job.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Nope. Everything hard coded and so every mention of every name affect would need to be altered manually to alter relations. It is possible in theory but only someone with no life would have time and energy to do such a big job.
I'm sure there's a way to automatically replace name X by name Y. with a script. That being said, I don't know why they don't just allow players to set up the relationships at the beginning. That's no problem with Patreon.

Reactions: lucintolo

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
I'm sure there's a way to automatically replace name X by name Y. with a script. That being said, I don't know why they don't just allow players to set up the relationships at the beginning. That's no problem with Patreon.
Must be some reason NLT Media don't do but I don't know. (He was in hot water over incest content and not receiving money for some time before from Patreon.) I don't think changing relationships in game is easy as simple find and replace with text editor. If it was there would be a perfect motherfucking version of TGO now for people who like such kink. Some have tried to do with varoius degree of success but either every update will have to be edit before install, keeping impatient player waiting, or whole massive 9GB+ game would need to be waded through after complete, which appears not something anybody can or wants to bother with. If seriously desired by you why not step up, do yourself, and post download on this forum? I prefer game as it comes and have personally no liking for incest relation. (y)

Reactions: Sadi1987

aada69

Apr 26, 2023
I see.

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
i think after the report info " The beta test is coming to a close " this week will be the last Beta test update and in 2-3 week we will have the real update

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
I don't think changing relationships in game is easy as simple find and replace with text editor. If it was there would be a perfect motherfucking version of TGO now for people who like such kink
There are many devs doing this, it's actually very simple. Instead of writing "Lisa" in the text, he just puts a variable each time the name is supposed to come up.

So the text goes like this:

"But Y, you're my X!"

At the beginning when the player is asked to input the name, the name will be attached ot the variable Y, when he inputs the relationship, it will be attached to X. So the game will automatically say whatever the players choose at the beginning.

And since NLT isn't responsible for what people type in in private, and nobody knows anyways, there's no issue at all.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
There are many devs doing this, it's actually very simple. Instead of writing "Lisa" in the text, he just puts a variable each time the name is supposed to come up.

So the text goes like this:

"But Y, you're my X!"

At the beginning when the player is asked to input the name, the name will be attached ot the variable Y, when he inputs the relationship, it will be attached to X. So the game will automatically say whatever the players choose at the beginning.

And since NLT isn't responsible for what people type in in private, and nobody knows anyways, there's no issue at all.
Only if names of character are variables, with default values, and game code is written to allow those variable to be reinitialised externally. If names are literals or constants this cannot happen as is the case now with NLT Media from TGO onward: game code has been written deliberately by developer NOT to allow value internal to change dynamically for reason best known to developer. If you are NLT Media supporter you can ask NLT developer personally to say why and he might. I recommend you to do that. All I can say is what is case now not why and you can't use an initialisation file to change thing inside game when game starts anymore because developer has taken pains to make it so. (y)

Last edited:

popolarios

Feb 4, 2022
Everything looks a bit shoddy compered to ToN and TGO.
Low resolution and the people (faces and body) aren't as well crafted as in the earlier games.
Maybe it will get better in future updates.
So true. It looks like a downgrade version, just a bit better to Lust Epidemic.
Also all the beta test version girls are mundane.

Reactions: muschi123
2.80 star(s) 22 Votes