2.80 star(s) 22 Votes

lemox

Feb 28, 2020
In this game, NLT did not achieve any of the most beautiful and best additions in previous games
The Genesis Order
or
Treasure of Nadia

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
As with previous NLT games I have created a cheat mod for this. This includes giving yourself unlimited money and the ability to turn invincibility for the fights.
A creator making a 3rd party mod for a game he doesnt develop on, and then explaining that on a site that promotes piracy is an interesting move. Thats a fast way to being un-trust worthy among your peers

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
In this game, NLT did not achieve any of the most beautiful and best additions in previous games
The Genesis Order
or
Treasure of Nadia
He has explained that the cast of women is more varied, as he hopes that everyone will have 1-2 characters they like. You arent meant to like the whole cast like previous titles.

lemox

Feb 28, 2020
He has explained that the cast of women is more varied, as he hopes that everyone will have 1-2 characters they like. You arent meant to like the whole cast like previous titles.
I don't mean that at all
But the way of playing is different from before, it has more complexity and skills that you don't need more

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
Im in saveeditonline and uploaded my latest save.
Then I switched the gold to 99999 and downloaded the altered copy, installed back into my saves and I am still penniless.
Can you go through the steps you took perhaps, I will try and follow the same path to hopefully a positive result/.
Variable#2 is the amount of money

1722872993129.png

After that the blue download button on the left below, and move what you downloaded back to the save folder of your Symphony_of_the_Serpent .02082-Windows folder.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
The fight system is actually easy once you figure it out. Just do left right or up down (keyboard) until they move in other direction :LOL:. Also, the crazy guy in the Moan zone just do the same left right thing in the glass door of the gift shop.

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes