JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
Im in saveeditonline and uploaded my latest save.
Then I switched the gold to 99999 and downloaded the altered copy, installed back into my saves and I am still penniless.
Can you go through the steps you took perhaps, I will try and follow the same path to hopefully a positive result/.
Variable#2 is the amount of money

1722872993129.png

After that the blue download button on the left below, and move what you downloaded back to the save folder of your Symphony_of_the_Serpent .02082-Windows folder.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
The fight system is actually easy once you figure it out. Just do left right or up down (keyboard) until they move in other direction :LOL:. Also, the crazy guy in the Moan zone just do the same left right thing in the glass door of the gift shop.

Reactions: JoeyGucci

Paras Singh Jaiya

Jun 22, 2021
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 3900427

Chapter 1 is here but what's next? Time to meet the six lovely side-girls. It's always good to have a little something on the side. You've met Lucy and Autumn, but there are 4 more waiting to be wooed by your charm... or intelligence... or strength. Along with introducing the rest of the girls there will be 3 new side quests that will allow you to earn all the stats you need in order to reach first base with all of them.

In addition to these new girls and their scenes a new Moan Zone shot will be added as well as the start of the Album collection. There's no planned Booty Call yet as we're not deep enough in the game, but we are setting the stage to start them with chapter 2 coming in September. Chapter 2 has some cool action scenes!... But I'll wait to tease those.

Thanks for the support everyone! It's been a crazy road to get here!
Awesome

Jan 3, 2019
As I understand it, the next update As I understand it, the next update will be in September, now it won't be like before until the 15th, then until the 2nd?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
As I understand it, the next update As I understand it, the next update will be in September, now it won't be like before until the 15th, then until the 2nd?
NLT always releases versions on the 2nd and 15th of the month. This is in the USA Central time zone. Your time zone might be on the 3rd and 16th. This release is always for Grand Master Patreons, and it may be several days later before the pirates here on F95 get someone to upload it here. So, to answer your question, the next release to Patreons will be August 15th.

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
Because not of the early state of the game, but of the really bad fighting concept. It was in first release very frustrating, then they adjusted it with the new update making it playable (not enjoyable). Now its again totally random. This semi-simultan real time fighting mechanic is terrible and for me to give only 1 star review at the moment. Over some other aspect can be discussed but thats really not worth as long we are not into the story or midgame content.

The fighting mechanic is something what needs to be adjusted early on, if you want to make it a new feature.
Giving a game with this quality of renders, animations and story a 1 star is just over the top thought. When you compare the game to others on this site

I get you dislike and aspect of the game. But it's so early. Which is why I'm reserving judgement on the game play

Reactions: Borlandsmen

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
Ok, it's just the beginning, but I see some improvements in the game mechanics compared to previous games:
1- now there is the mysterious object that lights up like in a treasure hunt, showing you where the hidden objects are (in old games you simply hid them in invisible walls outside the screen... it's torture to discover them on your own, often yes they were forced to look for solutions on the Internet)
2- Before there was the flaw that ancient treasures had a very fast spawn point, and earning money in old games was very easy, the problem is that you could easily buy everything in the shop. Now, however, with this at least they have included the mechanics of consumables and gifts, giving meaning to the money you earn.
3- Ancient treasures are taken much faster than in previous games. Before, every time the image of the object had to load in full screen to show you which treasure you had taken, now everything is faster, just hover over it with the mouse, you don't even need to click on it anymore.

Reactions: JoeyGucci
3.10 star(s) 27 Votes