bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Looks like a nice game but I can't play it, it runs super slow and I mean slow :(:(:(

pdpax

May 2, 2022
Is it ok to play this first? or do I need to play their previous games? its like a continuation?
Play them in the following order:
1. Lust Epidemic (Horrible models, but the story is nice and the next games get better.)
2. Treasure of Nadia (Best game ever. Even better than GTA. And no, I'm not exaggerating.)
3. The Genesis Order
4. Symphony of the Serpent

The full games are available for the first three. If you want to play the first three slowly, like in a couple of years, then you can wait for Symphony to finish and download it then. Otherwise you may want to download the updates every two weeks just to keep it ready for when you're done with the Genesis.

MrDianhelo

Aug 6, 2024
Play them in the following order:
1. Lust Epidemic (Horrible models, but the story is nice and the next games get better.)
2. Treasure of Nadia (Best game ever. Even better than GTA. And no, I'm not exaggerating.)
3. The Genesis Order
4. Symphony of the Serpent

The full games are available for the first three. If you want to play the first three slowly, like in a couple of years, then you can wait for Symphony to finish and download it then. Otherwise you may want to download the updates every two weeks just to keep it ready for when you're done with the Genesis.
It seems they are a bit related in terms of story Ive read. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: pdpax and Deepsu985

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Variable#2 is the amount of money

View attachment 3901480

After that the blue download button on the left below, and move what you downloaded back to the save folder of your Symphony_of_the_Serpent .02082-Windows folder.
Thats just the thing though, I have a "Gold" section to alter on the top left, but no Variable #2 on the bottom with the other variables as you have shown here, many are missing from the list for variables

ervino66

Feb 9, 2023
You know what, i'm gonna say it. I like the "diverse" women in this new game.
I didn't hate the women in the previous games, I absolutely love all of them. But when I played TGO, I kinda got this feeling of "hmm alright, another same kind of woman", and kindaaa wished there are more women with different skin tone, styles or backgrounds. So, I guess this is what we get with the new game, and I get if some people dislike the models here tho, a lot of different things changed (or improvedpl), but I'm intrigued. The plot itself is promising, I kinda got the "apocalyptic" vibe from the Lust Epidemic, but here you're "trapped" in this settlement or district.

Reactions: JoeyGucci

Dogie King

May 22, 2024
Not a fan of some of these preview images. The female characters are not doing it for me. treasures had the best models of all his games I think. Going to wait a couple of update before I try. What I like as he is very consistent with updates and actually completes unlike the vast majority of games.
Don't play then :geek:

Dogie King

May 22, 2024
I agree. The quality just seems so subpar and something I'd expect from a group 10x smaller than NLT.
Not only are half of them actually ugly, how can you make models with painted on clothes still?
If you do not like, go play something else then :geek:
1722923082455.png

Dogie King

May 22, 2024
I think the game would be better with a guide like Evie from ToN or Arianna from TGO. Not just to give hints but to have brief conversation, funny, with MC at end of each chapter. In NTL blog NLT said SotS would have two guides but no have appeared. I think most player expect this feature from playing earlier games. I don't think non-playable character in SotS give hints unless ask for help and send MC on a mission. Wandering around randomly looking for stuff and trying things aimlessly less good than following clues from guide or hints from NPC in my opinion. Things Evie guide from ToN used to say had me in stitches and look forward to. I think SotS needs at least one guide even though two were promised: probably Agrat and Empusa sexy demonesses in occult spheres, one in Lilith possession and the other maybe the MC unless at top of cliff Empusa saved him from Snatchers. (y) I think SotS is going to have great story. :love:

There was barely some gameplay, lol. Just wait, we will have one for us probably next chapter releasing in Sep 2nd

Reactions: Abelian

Dogie King

May 22, 2024
I don't mean that at all
But the way of playing is different from before, it has more complexity and skills that you don't need more

First, learn to use English and type what you really want to say because nobody understands what you said in there
Second, we are in 2024 now, and if you find that complex, go play Super Mario and yes, I like those complexity it is game for a reason :)

Reactions: JoeyGucci

Dogie King

May 22, 2024
Because not of the early state of the game, but of the really bad fighting concept. It was in first release very frustrating, then they adjusted it with the new update making it playable (not enjoyable). Now its again totally random. This semi-simultan real time fighting mechanic is terrible and for me to give only 1 star review at the moment. Over some other aspect can be discussed but thats really not worth as long we are not into the story or midgame content.

The fighting mechanic is something what needs to be adjusted early on, if you want to make it a new feature.

Let the game have some time. Bruh is just yapping from now. It was a beta test at first, but now the stable release is smoother than before, and yes, if you hate it, just don't play it, then not like you are paying for the game anyway :p

Dogie King

May 22, 2024
bruh one footjob scene and thats all xd im done

It was a side quest, and do not worry, we can have usual scenes probably from the September update. Wait until then, there will be another side quest around 15th of this month, but that won't be long, so let the main story hold the gear from September 2nd for more content

Dogie King

May 22, 2024
The fight system is actually easy once you figure it out. Just do left right or up down (keyboard) until they move in other direction :LOL:. Also, the crazy guy in the Moan zone just do the same left right thing in the glass door of the gift shop.
Yup, it is easy
Old Uncle's find it hard and annoying because they cannot adapt to it
Skill Issue :geek: :geek:

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
Thats just the thing though, I have a "Gold" section to alter on the top left, but no Variable #2 on the bottom with the other variables as you have shown here, many are missing from the list for variables
that means you have 0 coins. You need to have at least a few coins for Variable#2 to show up unfortunately...

3.10 star(s) 27 Votes