Jakeace

Jun 1, 2024
Symphony of the Serpent [v.02082] [NLT Media] - Compressed

Official Update patches won't work with my compressions.

Win [371 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this full game or update only?

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
ANY SMART BRAIN TELL ME WHAT WENT WRONG WITH THE UPDATE PASTE PLEASE?

1722839199672.png
Probable corruption of Window.png_ file. Try extract perfect copy of file in archive attached below into img/system folder and overwrite. Maybe if original file corrupted replacement will work. (y)

Jakeace

Jun 1, 2024
Probable corruption of Window.png_ file. Try extract perfect copy of file in archive attached below into img/system folder and overwrite. Maybe if original file corrupted replacement will work. (y)
Thanks ....the update is fucked u so download full game.... now sailing :cool:

Reactions: Abelian
Oct 27, 2022
Ok, it's just the beginning, but I see some improvements in the game mechanics compared to previous games:
1- now there is the mysterious object that lights up like in a treasure hunt, showing you where the hidden objects are (in old games you simply hid them in invisible walls outside the screen... it's torture to discover them on your own, often yes they were forced to look for solutions on the Internet)
2- Before there was the flaw that ancient treasures had a very fast spawn point, and earning money in old games was very easy, the problem is that you could easily buy everything in the shop. Now, however, with this at least they have included the mechanics of consumables and gifts, giving meaning to the money you earn.
3- Ancient treasures are taken much faster than in previous games. Before, every time the image of the object had to load in full screen to show you which treasure you had taken, now everything is faster, just hover over it with the mouse, you don't even need to click on it anymore.
thx for this precisions seems good improvments, i must say nlt never disappointed me so far, i discovered it with TON & TGO, cant wait to see what they have in storage for this new venture

Jakeace

Jun 1, 2024
i was not happy with the rating & reviews for giving NTL so low.

Now I agree with the rating bad ratings .... New updates bring more EF's.. ups. NO INTS what so ever,,, They combat system is F,,instead of making it better And NO help from developer ... Its bloody so slow for old system...(they add unnessary options SO ITS TOTALY F,,,KED

pdpax

May 2, 2022
i was not happy with the rating & reviews for giving NTL so low.

Now I agree with the rating bad ratings .... New updates bring more EF's.. ups. NO INTS what so ever,,, They combat system is F,,instead of making it better And NO help from developer ... Its bloody so slow for old system...(they add unnessary options SO ITS TOTALY F,,,KED
Dude, the combat is basically a simple puzzle. (Oh shit! What if he has replaced those puzzles with combat??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Anyhoo, just follow the basic rules and you'll be able to defeat a hundred guys at a time. I don't know why so many people are complaining about combat. He even gave weapons and bombs and everything to help the players. Did you pay attention to the rules or did you just skip everything?

Reactions: JoeyGucci

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
Dude, the combat is basically a simple puzzle. (Oh shit! What if he has replaced those puzzles with combat??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Anyhoo, just follow the basic rules and you'll be able to defeat a hundred guys at a time. I don't know why so many people are complaining about combat. He even gave weapons and bombs and everything to help the players. Did you pay attention to the rules or did you just skip everything?
It's irritating that it goes wrong so often. And that you have to start over, so lets say 5 guys, you defeat 4, and the 5th does something..... You have to fight the first 4 again...

That's fine, but afterwards you need to directly save it, else because of some bug, you can start over...

OF course I don't think that's a reason for a bad review...

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
god... so which of these file hosting sites is the least malware laden russian hackware site? Why no use mega or gofile? either the link doesn't work or I get 500 popups and mal warnings and downloading Opera setup files...

Reactions: Abelian

pdpax

May 2, 2022
It's irritating that it goes wrong so often. And that you have to start over, so lets say 5 guys, you defeat 4, and the 5th does something..... You have to fight the first 4 again...

That's fine, but afterwards you need to directly save it, else because of some bug, you can start over...

OF course I don't think that's a reason for a bad review...
I hear you if you say there are bugs. The only bugs I encountered were either in the first release or with the guy at the sex shop in the latest release if you decide to fight him again. Otherwise it's been pretty smooth for me. Testing IS a major challenge, especially if you're a one-man army with set deadlines. Sounds like as he makes the games more complicated, which is great if it's only to a certain extent, he also needs to hire more people.

Th3R1ddl3

Aug 29, 2020

I completely agree..

plus at Longdong you can buy "weapons" to in case of need (mouse in a box and boomerang are cool)

Reactions: Weed3 and pdpax

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
I hear you if you say there are bugs. The only bugs I encountered were either in the first release or with the guy at the sex shop in the latest release if you decide to fight him again. Otherwise it's been pretty smooth for me. Testing IS a major challenge, especially if you're a one-man army with set deadlines. Sounds like as he makes the games more complicated, which is great if it's only to a certain extent, he also needs to hire more people.
I fought the guys at the dock, and after I fought them, I got my 100$, and those guys were back, so I could fight them again. But after I left the location and came back, everything was fine...

I was going to watch the footjob, but after the footjob, it stayed on that screen, and nothing worked anymore... I had to restart the game and restart the dock fight because I forgot to save between... (My mistake).

I didn't see your bugs, it will get better in future probably...

Reactions: pdpax
3.10 star(s) 27 Votes