Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
At last I find some time to finish the latest update. And I found myself at last lucky to manege to cheat on money. Because it is not my thing to fight with the thugs. So money makes me enable more powerfull tools to make the fights more easy.

But so far I like the game. It is a really NLT game. Nice animations, and, because I stayed out of the beta's was pleased to play it whitout many errors.

Hope that the freeloaders are keep getting on the updates for free. So I think that if so I will keeping to enjoy this game.

Heeeybabyyy

Jun 5, 2020
I am absolutely stuck in the latest update.

I haven't found the key to the dump anywhere I look and the constant remaining hint is "I hate when you go to a fun place and lose something valuable" but can't figure out where that would be aside Red Light District. Where can I find the dump key?

pdpax

May 2, 2022
I am absolutely stuck in the latest update.

I haven't found the key to the dump anywhere I look and the constant remaining hint is "I hate when you go to a fun place and lose something valuable" but can't figure out where that would be aside Red Light District. Where can I find the dump key?
Like Rockstar said, meet Tony for the key. And the valuable thing is at Emerald Ridge. Talk to the guy and search the left side. If I remember correctly, it's a cross blessed by the pope.

Reactions: Heeeybabyyy

pdpax

May 2, 2022
does it has any ipatch or something
bro, incest doesn't even make sense in this game. The family didn't know the MC. We might be able to put an incest spin on it only if he stumbles upon his female friends from his hometown.

Oct 27, 2022
Like Rockstar said, meet Tony for the key. And the valuable thing is at Emerald Ridge. Talk to the guy and search the left side. If I remember correctly, it's a cross blessed by the pope.
thx i was about to ask the same thing, there a few thing so far not very fond of, first thing cant simply rewind the diag/scene like before , also there's no more Help button or similar thing to know which action to do next After i know this is just the 1st release and nlt is serious about the update of his games so pretty confident going forward

Reactions: pdpax

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I've never seen a few of these filehosting sites, are they all on the level? Just asking as I've never seen the first two and never used WDHO or Terminal (I've been spoiled using Gofile for the last year, and Mixdrop likes "doing things" sometimes, lol.)

pdpax

May 2, 2022
thx i was about to ask the same thing, there a few thing so far not very fond of, first thing cant simply rewind the diag/scene like before , also there's no more Help button or similar thing to know which action to do next After i know this is just the 1st release and nlt is serious about the update of his games so pretty confident going forward
I hadn't noticed the dialogue rewind being missing in this game. I hope he fixes that. And I'm pretty sure as soon as the MC gets to know Empusa a bit more, she will start serving as the new guide.

Heeeybabyyy

Jun 5, 2020
Funny, the only thing he says to me is to go to the building in the south-west, can't miss it. But I'm not seeing the key in my inventory, nor in any of the sub-sections of the backpack like treasures or so. I might have to replay to see if my playthrough is bugged perhaps.
Thanks for the help!

Reactions: pdpax
Feb 6, 2018
How did I not notice that NLT's newest game is out?
Will this be the usual weekly update schedule they had in their previous games or will they do bigger updates in longer timespans?

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Hello all, Ok, I'm late to the game but want to get started. I don't see the download links I normally use and the ones I tried give all kinds of redirects or warnings " Win: - - - - " so which one is best to try and get the file for windows ??? Thanks!

3.10 star(s) 27 Votes