NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Early days yet, there is still plenty of time for it to improve, but if I were to rate the games today, I would rank them as

1st - ToN (Best)
2nd - LE
3rd - TGO
4th - SotS (Worst)

Choosing between LE and TGO is a little contentious, clearly TGO wins graphically by a mile, but story and gameplay in LE is so much better and overall, LE wins for me. In fact if LE was remastered it might even challenge ToN for 1st place.

SirLynx

Aug 5, 2016
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 3922886

With the new side-quests girls on the way and a new story chapter in the works, it's about time we add a bit of assistance to Symphony of the Serpent. You've seen her in the game, but do you know who she is? The new "Oracle girl" is not like the last. Coming later this week will be the introduction to this devilish lady.

New areas, new items, new side quests and some spicy scenes will also be coming to the mid-month update. These new side quests will not impact the main story, but if you fancy a bit of side-action you'll enjoy some nice bonus content this week.

Chapter 2 is also in development with several interesting and sexy scenes on the way. The animation and voice acting continues with some really awesome work being done by our animators and actors. I look forward to sharing some teases starting next week.

Thank you everyone for the support and have great week!
you also can help most of us who felt that the model designs is getting worse from ToN by directly message them in Patreon site. most of us don't wanna pay for this abomination.
or, maybe some of them probably already spoken, we just can't see. I'm grateful if you did.
because if they do remake the model designs, then it's a win for everyone.

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
man NLT media really lost the ability to build up sex scenes..i remeber the first two games they were so good at it.. how you waited for Diana or Clare.. or mrs Bancroft... but it has like gotten worse from TGO and now this.. i hope he takes the feedback and imrpove on that :/

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
man NLT media really lost the ability to build up sex scenes..i remeber the first two games they were so good at it.. how you waited for Diana or Clare.. or mrs Bancroft... but it has like gotten worse from TGO and now this.. i hope he takes the feedback and imrpove on that :/
That will still happen, but you got a lot of sidechicks now, I think the girl you are living with, will take a while to get her in bed...

Reactions: pdpax
3.10 star(s) 27 Votes