Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
The time for an update is 6 p.m. CST, so depending on where you live, the release can be one day late for your timezone
For someone, it can be 2nd and 15th
For someone, it can be 3rd and 16th

Stand proud! You learned about time zones now

View attachment 3934409
No shit Sherlock? What an amazing invention that is time zone! I guess that's why my alma mater has a building named after Sir SF!

Dogie King

May 22, 2024
Early days yet, there is still plenty of time for it to improve, but if I were to rate the games today, I would rank them as

1st - ToN (Best)
2nd - LE
3rd - TGO
4th - SotS (Worst)

Choosing between LE and TGO is a little contentious, clearly TGO wins graphically by a mile, but story and gameplay in LE is so much better and overall, LE wins for me. In fact if LE was remastered it might even challenge ToN for 1st place.

Thats some worst opinion that nobody asked was given on this site. Well, if you can judge something like here, SOS, then I can do that for you. Well, nobody really asked for your rankings. It looks like, with time, NH1980 Grandpa cannot update themselves with time. Not that I can relate, but stand proud that Super Mario exists. Go play it

1723738143878.png

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Thats some worst opinion that nobody asked was given on this site. Well, if you can judge something like here, SOS, then I can do that for you. Well, nobody really asked for your rankings. It looks like, with time, NH1980 Grandpa cannot update themselves with time. Not that I can relate, but stand proud that Super Mario exists. Go play it

View attachment 3934433
Speaking of...

Reactions: pdpax

Dogie King

May 22, 2024
Weve had 1 main story update with no real sex scene. and side quest update thats more dating sim style. You are judging a book from its first page...

Wrong
You don't get it
Those are some old, poor grandpas who cannot understand new mechanics for games and not like they pay, so you can care less about them
I see you justify NLT Media quite a lot, well, not my problem, but you get the point
It is nothing else but ' SKILL ISSUE '

Glad NLT does not listen to these freeloaders, or he would have ended his career way back then. Good for him

1723738821902.png

AnonimeGamer

May 8, 2017
New content for version 0.3083

New story scene that introduces the Oracle.
New sex scenes added for Kelli, Madison, Divya, and Nora.
New desert areas with a new battle added.
Bug fix that caused the appreciation bar to reset in certain circumstances.
3 New side-quests added
1 New Moan Zone clip
Bug fix that caused videos to freeze the game at the end of the video.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Those are some old, poor grandpas who cannot understand new mechanics for games and not like they pay, so you can care less about them

Glad NLT does not listen to these freeloaders, or he would have ended his career way back then. Good for him
Says the rather obnoxious person on F95 - or do you pay as well and just come here to hurl pathethic insults?

Don't bother "engaging" - you're being (seriously) Ignored.

Last edited:

SirLynx

Aug 5, 2016
well I can only assume they haven't really closed the beta yet.
and, yep, delays will still happened in the future. it's wise to wait until the 10th update or so.

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Suggestion for hero donate SotS updates: Please download personally, virus check update, and upload update to faster cloud storage GoFile and MEGA (to import into personal account). This will be big help for player with slow internet. Thank you. (y)

3.10 star(s) 27 Votes