JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
Says the rather obnoxious person on F95 - or do pay as well and just come here to hurl pathethic insults?

Don't bother "engaging" - you're being (seriously) Ignored.
Yeap its time to start reporting those who just hurl insults at people. as they arent adding anything to the thread

Reactions: pdpax

watermankaku

Feb 6, 2021
It takes time for someone to make money locked stuff for free to everyone. It should be available in under 34 hours at most, so keep refreshing the SOS thread every 1-2 hours, and you might find it. You don't have to sit here lifeless like JoeyGucci :WeSmart:

Refresh through the F95 latest updates, the Google Web data may not update faster

View attachment 3937065
Your habit of posting pictures after saying a few words is very similar to that of a Chinese or Japanese person.

Reactions: starlord99

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
I agree with LE over TGO due to story, but a remastered LE over ToN? Hell no. lol Nothing beats the Indiana Jones vibe of ToN. And LE's map was so limited as opposed to ToN. It also didn't have as many girls and stories. ToN is arguably even better than GTA. lol

Even if they make an open-world GTA-like game with an Indiana Jones vibe, it still wouldn't be as great as ToN, because it would be too dry. ToN struck the perfect balance between gameplay, mystery, romance and sex. I'd say some hands-on puzzles like those found in early Sherlock Holmes games or Siberia would make it even better, but hey, it's still pretty amazing. I'm just letting a few years pass by, so I forget ToN's story and get to play it again almost like it's the first time.
Well argued - yes I agree, ToN is my favourite by far, I liked LE a lot but I don't think I'd ever put it above ToN - I like the size and variety of the map, the breadth of the characters, the story, the puzzles, even the mini games.

Reactions: pdpax

pdpax

May 2, 2022
Yeap its time to start reporting those who just hurl insults at people. as they arent adding anything to the thread
I tried being nice to him. Didn't work. I reported one of his comments that was filled with insults to everyone once and they removed a whole lot of his comments. That didn't work either. He just doesn't take the hint. I just pressed ignore on him, and also on those who get into personal arguments or tell others not to voice their opinions. Some people just refuse to be civil.

Reactions: Petzl and JoeyGucci

pdpax

May 2, 2022
Always makes me think of the video Dunkey made.
Where somehow a lot of the main characters in games have
AMNEEEESSSIIAAAA xD
I just googled it. What toxic shit was that? XD at first I was like, why is this guy talking like this? then.................. I don't really remember what happened after that.......... cause I got Amneeeesssssiiiiaaaaa. XD

• Haha
Reactions: Golden33

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Symphony of the Serpent [v.03083] [NLT Media] - Compressed

Win [411 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
It will take some time for me to get more interested into this game. There are some "okayish" scenes yet no outstanding one. But with most of their games it took quite some updates to get spicy with main characters. The ones from the scenes here so far aren't even side characters. :D

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
hmm?? it seemed to me that it was supposed to come out at the end of the month, so the 2-week timer stayed the same, I'd thought it would be 1 a month.;)

I hope SotS thread won't fall like TGO thread where a few players spent days mocking and humiliating harmless others. :mad:
+
I tried being nice to him. Didn't work. I reported one of his comments that was filled with insults to everyone once and they removed a whole lot of his comments. That didn't work either. He just doesn't take the hint. I just pressed ignore on him, and also on those who get into personal arguments or tell others not to voice their opinions. Some people just refuse to be civil.
my opinion on these 2 points

don't dream, there will always be trolls who can't do anything all day except spout nonsense and other nastiness on the forums just to get noticed, they can delete hateful messages, they'll do it again, we can block them, they just have to create a new account / change their login address to start again, the best is to ignore them and skip the comment to read the next one

a word of advice for those who are targeted (creator or otherwise) by these hate messages: remember that they represent only a small minority of the lot, so let them be, ignore them and they'll give up; if you reply to them, they'll come right back at you.

my opinion on the current game, I like it, it's a good start, interesting story, some details to adjust, but overall is good, as they say, the more updates there will be the better it will be.

Last edited:

Dogie King

May 22, 2024
Your habit of posting pictures after saying a few words is very similar to that of a Chinese or Japanese person.
I remind you that you begged for the previous update from everyone you met. “And when is the update, and when is the update, hello, have you posted an update?” You, not the user JoeyGucci

I don't beg, I create the urgency
I hope your IQ is not touching your toe to get it

For a longer version of it,
Try to see deleted posts in the thread, you can see the answer to your question
Yeah, it requires some skill to see those

1723821869592.png

Dogie King

May 22, 2024
It will take some time for me to get more interested into this game. There are some "okayish" scenes yet no outstanding one. But with most of their games it took quite some updates to get spicy with main characters. The ones from the scenes here so far aren't even side characters. :D

Don't put your expectations high or you will just feel sadness. Well, that is some kind of relaxing quote talking about the game, there are side characters who are probably there so that NLT does not have to force scenes in the main story, and the game is yet to begin on a stable run
Wait for the main story updates to begin ;)

1723822307901.png

3.10 star(s) 27 Votes