Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
It's interesting to look at Nora's appearance. I try not to go into the game so as not to spoil too much for myself, but I'm interested in what it looks like. Even her avatar is enough. If you have the opportunity, put it under a spoiler (no sex scene needed). Well, or describe in words whether you like her or not))

Deepsu985

Jun 27, 2022
Symphony of the Serpent [v.03083] [NLT Media] - Compressed

Win [411 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the update dude.. BTW, please post the link if you have updater tool like we had for TGO

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
is there a MEGA download or any different options? seems like all of the available ones are trying to give me a virus lol
I only looked at the update files so can't comment on the full download options - the only one that worked for me was WDHO - UPLOADHAVEN did download but windows rejected it saying that it had a virus. No success at all with the other options - attempting to download just opened new windows advertising stuff, or downloaded some other application and one was in Russian language and I couldn't see a download link at all.

Reactions: El Buho

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
hmm?? it seemed to me that it was supposed to come out at the end of the month, so the 2-week timer stayed the same, I'd thought it would be 1 a month.;)

+

my opinion on these 2 points

don't dream, there will always be trolls who can't do anything all day except spout nonsense and other nastiness on the forums just to get noticed, they can delete hateful messages, they'll do it again, we can block them, they just have to create a new account / change their login address to start again, the best is to ignore them and skip the comment to read the next one

a word of advice for those who are targeted (creator or otherwise) by these hate messages: remember that they represent only a small minority of the lot, so let them be, ignore them and they'll give up; if you reply to them, they'll come right back at you.

my opinion on the current game, I like it, it's a good start, interesting story, some details to adjust, but overall is good, as they say, the more updates there will be the better it will be.
A few player on the TGO thread destroyed conversation about game and other games but not banned. :confused: Maybe they knew how far to go and and not cross line and silenced. :devilish: Picked on new persons mostly, maybe asking for advice or tip, making cruel fun of unwary even mislead them. :sneaky: In the end I just return for regular updates silent. :censored: These people did this all the time, day, evening, even night, for month and months until TGO thread withered and near expire. I hope this thread will be different and can have exchange of views civilised. (y)

Jean Luc

Aug 4, 2022
I don't beg, I create the urgency
I hope your IQ is not touching your toe to get it

For a longer version of it,
Try to see deleted posts in the thread, you can see the answer to your question
Yeah, it requires some skill to see those
Wow - a Newbie with < 40 posts (and 10 likes) - such arrogance, such a high opinion of itself and it's abilities.

Maybe, one day, it's like count will exceed it's post count - but it won't last for long!

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
I only looked at the update files so can't comment on the full download options - the only one that worked for me was WDHO - UPLOADHAVEN did download but windows rejected it saying that it had a virus. No success at all with the other options - attempting to download just opened new windows advertising stuff, or downloaded some other application and one was in Russian language and I couldn't see a download link at all.
BUNKR and TERMINAL work for me with BUNKR most fast downloading on Linux PC. Transferred archive to Windows PC and ran a virus scan with Avira Anti-virus which report was clean. I suggested earlier maybe poster of update to first download game and update onto personal PC, run anti-virus check on archives, and then upload known clean archives to GoFile (which is fast download) and MEGA (so can import into own MEGA account and download from there). Before no trouble with download ever from MEGA or GoFile. (y) A VPN can usually overcome Windows warning by masking IP address of sites marked as supicious or dangerous but, as not all have VPN, better to get game and updates hosted on clean sites with no issue; it's IP addresses of the sites not the files downloaded from them generate warning in this case. :)

Last edited:

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Yes same here, Someone please tell me why the up loader does not use standard/good sources like Pixeldrain or Mega??

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Hello, I downloaded the "update only" and extracted the files, so now the update only folder has these files --->
Screenshot (14).png So, now what do I do with them/where do I put them?? Please advise, thanks!

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
How can he afford to buy a house if he doesn't remember who exactly he is? Who's gonna sell him a house if he doesn't have proper id? Where does he get his money from to buy an entire house?
Just cheat if you want.

you can edit money and all else you need.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Hello, I downloaded the "update only" and extracted the files, so now the update only folder has these files --->
View attachment 3938997 So, now what do I do with them/where do I put them?? Please advise, thanks!
It only contains the updated files. You put them in the same folder as where you have the last release and overwrite the old files that have changed with this new release.

This isn't rocket science. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Petzl and El Buho

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
For the love of god, can the devs drop the combat system already? that fight with the dogs is pure BS. Make it turn based combat, any thing that is not this contrived point and click "maybe you will luck out" nosense.

Reactions: TheGhost13579

Rozan

Apr 7, 2019
will characters from the previous games make an appearance later on in this game cause it was nice to see a team up with previous characters coming back and helping us out in the game

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
will characters from the previous games make an appearance later on in this game cause it was nice to see a team up with previous characters coming back and helping us out in the game
The trailer would suggest so. We saw Amanda Brancroft so maybe we might see Brad

3.10 star(s) 27 Votes