JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
you also can help most of us who felt that the model designs is getting worse from ToN by directly message them in Patreon site. most of us don't wanna pay for this abomination.
or, maybe some of them probably already spoken, we just can't see. I'm grateful if you did.
because if they do remake the model designs, then it's a win for everyone.
NLTs paying Patrons already reviewed all of NLTs models in his discord. And they provided feedback months ago. This is what the majority of his paying player base wants

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
man NLT media really lost the ability to build up sex scenes..i remeber the first two games they were so good at it.. how you waited for Diana or Clare.. or mrs Bancroft... but it has like gotten worse from TGO and now this.. i hope he takes the feedback and imrpove on that :/
Weve had 1 main story update with no real sex scene. and side quest update thats more dating sim style. You are judging a book from its first page...

pdpax

May 2, 2022
NLTs paying Patrons already reviewed all of NLTs models in his discord. And they provided feedback months ago. This is what the majority of his paying player base wants
Sounds like some radical religious folks have subscribed to his Patreon to destroy NLT from within. lol He shouldn't put everything up to a vote, otherwise not only would he lose his originality, but his games get ruined too.

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
Sounds like some radical religious folks have subscribed to his Patreon to destroy NLT from within. lol He shouldn't put everything up to a vote, otherwise not only would he lose his originality, but his games get ruined too.
this sounds very funny..they will destroy it from the inside with money?) it works a little differently..
they may disappoint you with their votes for appearance, but not themselves and not NLT

Reactions: JoeyGucci

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Well you could always join his discord and give him feedback directly.

But then, if you could do that, you probably wouldn't be on here ..... :FacePalm:

pdpax

May 2, 2022
Well you could always join his discord and give him feedback directly.

But then, if you could do that, you probably wouldn't be on here ..... :FacePalm:
Your parents must be so proud of how effectively you use your brain cells. I foresee much greatness in your future. Take care of your gray cells and you will get there. Don't waste too much energy getting sidetracked by replying to people like me. Your brain is too precious for this sort of stuff. It's like driving an airplane to the grocery story. You have so much potential.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Your parents must be so proud of how effectively you use your brain cells. I foresee much greatness in your future. Take care of your gray cells and you will get there. Don't waste too much energy getting sidetracked by replying to people like me. Your brain is too precious for this sort of stuff. It's like driving an airplane to the grocery story. You have so much potential.
What a waste of time! I can see why you don't get very far .... Oh well, another for the Ignore Step

Jean Luc

Aug 4, 2022
Are you the same guy that posted here:

I learned English mostly through games. Just keep a dictionary next to your tissue box while playing the game. This way, you'll not only enjoy playing —on the computer and with yourself, — but you'll be learning too, which will boost your self-confidence and self-esteem. You gotta face it. English is the international language. It'll open so many doors for you.
I wonder if your "training" when "learning" English included "I smell a rat"?

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
The next real update is 2nd Sept. I think we are getting another mini update tomorrow with no main story content but maybe a side girl or 2.

pdpax

May 2, 2022
Early days yet, there is still plenty of time for it to improve, but if I were to rate the games today, I would rank them as

1st - ToN (Best)
2nd - LE
3rd - TGO
4th - SotS (Worst)

Choosing between LE and TGO is a little contentious, clearly TGO wins graphically by a mile, but story and gameplay in LE is so much better and overall, LE wins for me. In fact if LE was remastered it might even challenge ToN for 1st place.
I agree with LE over TGO due to story, but a remastered LE over ToN? Hell no. lol Nothing beats the Indiana Jones vibe of ToN. And LE's map was so limited as opposed to ToN. It also didn't have as many girls and stories. ToN is arguably even better than GTA. lol

Even if they make an open-world GTA-like game with an Indiana Jones vibe, it still wouldn't be as great as ToN, because it would be too dry. ToN struck the perfect balance between gameplay, mystery, romance and sex. I'd say some hands-on puzzles like those found in early Sherlock Holmes games or Siberia would make it even better, but hey, it's still pretty amazing. I'm just letting a few years pass by, so I forget ToN's story and get to play it again almost like it's the first time.

Reactions: NH1980

pdpax

May 2, 2022
Early days yet, there is still plenty of time for it to improve, but if I were to rate the games today, I would rank them as

1st - ToN (Best)
2nd - LE
3rd - TGO
4th - SotS (Worst)

Choosing between LE and TGO is a little contentious, clearly TGO wins graphically by a mile, but story and gameplay in LE is so much better and overall, LE wins for me. In fact if LE was remastered it might even challenge ToN for 1st place.
I mean in ToN, you even got involved with Alia's father, or whatever her name was. Naiomi's husband. The story had many deep branches. Alia's first sexual encounters were special, as opposed to the sister in TGO. Or the build up with Madalyn!!! The game was such a tease! And it had elements that would get you excited. For example, you had to hide with Alia (even though she was my least favorite character, right after Tasha lol, her story was still pretty exciting). Or you had to get Madalyn info and then she would reward you while reviewing the info. Or the accident with Diana. Or just how she went from librarian to explorer. I still remember a lot about ToN, but I'm already forgetting TGO, because TGO was incredibly shallow and had zero emotional impact. I also don't remember much about LE, because it was so short and also didn't have any deep story, although like you said, it was still better than TGO. At least LE had the excuse of love potions for jumping into bed with all the women. TGO had to work hard for it, which it didn't. Sex just happened.

Reactions: NH1980
3.10 star(s) 27 Votes