Matt2205

Sep 8, 2020
Funny, the only thing he says to me is to go to the building in the south-west, can't miss it. But I'm not seeing the key in my inventory, nor in any of the sub-sections of the backpack like treasures or so. I might have to replay to see if my playthrough is bugged perhaps.
Thanks for the help!
I'm having the same issue

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
Hello all, Ok, I'm late to the game but want to get started. I don't see the download links I normally use and the ones I tried give all kinds of redirects or warnings " Win: - - - - " so which one is best to try and get the file for windows ??? Thanks!
Terminal work for me with virus free archive. (y) .

Reactions: El Buho

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Hello, is there a walk-through from GREG87 for this game ( I tried to look on Discord for it, but I find it hard to navigate on Discord)

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
As I see some people are struggling to find how to progress. I post a walkthrough (not made by me, found in NLT discord server). This is a step by step guide to get everything. If someone could pin this in OP. I think it would be great for someone who needs it. I will update this comment as soon as the next version comes out :)

Version: 02082
Thank you so much! I need more help please. You say "found it in NLT discord server" I used to be able to find stuff on Discord, but now I am lost when I try to navigate. Can you please hold my hand and step by step tell me how to get to what you posted? This is what I see when I start.
Screenshot (2).png

AnonimeGamer

May 8, 2017
Thank you so much! I need more help please. You say "found it in NLT discord server" I used to be able to find stuff on Discord, but now I am lost when I try to navigate. Can you please hold my hand and step by step tell me how to get to what you posted? This is what I see when I start.
View attachment 3915723
Do you see where announcements tab is? Just hover your mouse in that section and scroll down a littlbe bit till you see walkthrough-faq. Click on it and you should see the WT there. :)

• Love

AnonimeGamer

May 8, 2017
As I see some people are struggling to find how to progress. I post a walkthrough (not made by me, found in NLT discord server). This is a step by step guide to get everything. If someone could pin this in OP. I think it would be great for someone who needs it. I will update this comment as soon as the next version comes out :)

Version: 02082
Bob69 Maybe you could pin this in OP? So people would find WT easier. Thanks!

• Love

Sempaimugi

Sep 14, 2022
Hello, this text is a translation. I don't know if the subject has already been discussed but is it possible to have a translation of the game into another language, for example French? The NLT games community would be super nice.

Ruudole

Mar 16, 2023
Hi All, Sorry if this has been asked i could not find anything in the thread about it. Is the game save going to reset every time i update? also does anyone know where the saves are stored? I have had to start from the begin 3 times now.

pdpax

May 2, 2022
Hello, this text is a translation. I don't know if the subject has already been discussed but is it possible to have a translation of the game into another language, for example French? The NLT games community would be super nice.
I learned English mostly through games. Just keep a dictionary next to your tissue box while playing the game. This way, you'll not only enjoy playing —on the computer and with yourself, — but you'll be learning too, which will boost your self-confidence and self-esteem. You gotta face it. English is the international language. It'll open so many doors for you.

Reactions: Furkage

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
WEEKLY REPORT

help.png

With the new side-quests girls on the way and a new story chapter in the works, it's about time we add a bit of assistance to Symphony of the Serpent. You've seen her in the game, but do you know who she is? The new "Oracle girl" is not like the last. Coming later this week will be the introduction to this devilish lady.

New areas, new items, new side quests and some spicy scenes will also be coming to the mid-month update. These new side quests will not impact the main story, but if you fancy a bit of side-action you'll enjoy some nice bonus content this week.

Chapter 2 is also in development with several interesting and sexy scenes on the way. The animation and voice acting continues with some really awesome work being done by our animators and actors. I look forward to sharing some teases starting next week.

Thank you everyone for the support and have great week!

Last edited:

Dogie King

May 22, 2024
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 3922886

With the new side-quests girls on the way and a new story chapter in the works, it's about time we add a bit of assistance to Symphony of the Serpent. You've seen her in the game, but do you know who she is? The new "Oracle girl" is not like the last. Coming later this week will be the introduction to this devilish lady.

New areas, new items, new side quests and some spicy scenes will also be coming to the mid-month update. These new side quests will not impact the main story, but if you fancy a bit of side-action you'll enjoy some nice bonus content this week.

Chapter 2 is also in development with several interesting and sexy scenes on the way. The animation and voice acting continues with some really awesome work being done by our animators and actors. I look forward to sharing some teases starting next week.

Thank you everyone for the support and have great week!

Not bad

1723452946811.png

3.10 star(s) 27 Votes