7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Variable#2 is the amount of money

View attachment 3901480

After that the blue download button on the left below, and move what you downloaded back to the save folder of your Symphony_of_the_Serpent .02082-Windows folder.
Thats just the thing though, I have a "Gold" section to alter on the top left, but no Variable #2 on the bottom with the other variables as you have shown here, many are missing from the list for variables

ervino66

Feb 9, 2023
You know what, i'm gonna say it. I like the "diverse" women in this new game.
I didn't hate the women in the previous games, I absolutely love all of them. But when I played TGO, I kinda got this feeling of "hmm alright, another same kind of woman", and kindaaa wished there are more women with different skin tone, styles or backgrounds. So, I guess this is what we get with the new game, and I get if some people dislike the models here tho, a lot of different things changed (or improvedpl), but I'm intrigued. The plot itself is promising, I kinda got the "apocalyptic" vibe from the Lust Epidemic, but here you're "trapped" in this settlement or district.

Reactions: JoeyGucci

Dogie King

May 22, 2024
Not a fan of some of these preview images. The female characters are not doing it for me. treasures had the best models of all his games I think. Going to wait a couple of update before I try. What I like as he is very consistent with updates and actually completes unlike the vast majority of games.
Don't play then :geek:

Dogie King

May 22, 2024
I think the game would be better with a guide like Evie from ToN or Arianna from TGO. Not just to give hints but to have brief conversation, funny, with MC at end of each chapter. In NTL blog NLT said SotS would have two guides but no have appeared. I think most player expect this feature from playing earlier games. I don't think non-playable character in SotS give hints unless ask for help and send MC on a mission. Wandering around randomly looking for stuff and trying things aimlessly less good than following clues from guide or hints from NPC in my opinion. Things Evie guide from ToN used to say had me in stitches and look forward to. I think SotS needs at least one guide even though two were promised: probably Agrat and Empusa sexy demonesses in occult spheres, one in Lilith possession and the other maybe the MC unless at top of cliff Empusa saved him from Snatchers. (y) I think SotS is going to have great story. :love:

There was barely some gameplay, lol. Just wait, we will have one for us probably next chapter releasing in Sep 2nd

Reactions: Abelian

Dogie King

May 22, 2024
bruh one footjob scene and thats all xd im done

It was a side quest, and do not worry, we can have usual scenes probably from the September update. Wait until then, there will be another side quest around 15th of this month, but that won't be long, so let the main story hold the gear from September 2nd for more content

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
Thats just the thing though, I have a "Gold" section to alter on the top left, but no Variable #2 on the bottom with the other variables as you have shown here, many are missing from the list for variables
that means you have 0 coins. You need to have at least a few coins for Variable#2 to show up unfortunately...

Jakeace

Jun 1, 2024
Symphony of the Serpent [v.02082] [NLT Media] - Compressed

Official Update patches won't work with my compressions.

Win [371 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this full game or update only?

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
ANY SMART BRAIN TELL ME WHAT WENT WRONG WITH THE UPDATE PASTE PLEASE?

1722839199672.png
Probable corruption of Window.png_ file. Try extract perfect copy of file in archive attached below into img/system folder and overwrite. Maybe if original file corrupted replacement will work. (y)

Jakeace

Jun 1, 2024
Probable corruption of Window.png_ file. Try extract perfect copy of file in archive attached below into img/system folder and overwrite. Maybe if original file corrupted replacement will work. (y)
Thanks ....the update is fucked u so download full game.... now sailing :cool:

Reactions: Abelian
Oct 27, 2022
Ok, it's just the beginning, but I see some improvements in the game mechanics compared to previous games:
1- now there is the mysterious object that lights up like in a treasure hunt, showing you where the hidden objects are (in old games you simply hid them in invisible walls outside the screen... it's torture to discover them on your own, often yes they were forced to look for solutions on the Internet)
2- Before there was the flaw that ancient treasures had a very fast spawn point, and earning money in old games was very easy, the problem is that you could easily buy everything in the shop. Now, however, with this at least they have included the mechanics of consumables and gifts, giving meaning to the money you earn.
3- Ancient treasures are taken much faster than in previous games. Before, every time the image of the object had to load in full screen to show you which treasure you had taken, now everything is faster, just hover over it with the mouse, you don't even need to click on it anymore.
thx for this precisions seems good improvments, i must say nlt never disappointed me so far, i discovered it with TON & TGO, cant wait to see what they have in storage for this new venture

Jakeace

Jun 1, 2024
i was not happy with the rating & reviews for giving NTL so low.

Now I agree with the rating bad ratings .... New updates bring more EF's.. ups. NO INTS what so ever,,, They combat system is F,,instead of making it better And NO help from developer ... Its bloody so slow for old system...(they add unnessary options SO ITS TOTALY F,,,KED

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes