Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This update kind of meh... It's still early in the game so I guess I can't really expect the mc to just start fucking everyone.

Aug 8, 2021
Symphony of the Serpent [v0.3083] - Unofficial Android

Let me know if you have any issues.
Tested on Bluestacks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Android: approx. 330MB
Mega - Mega
GoFile -
Pixeldrain - Pixeldrain

My Tools:
- YAC Cruncher 3.4 - Ren Cruncher 0.4.1 - UnRen For All
Update for this pls thanks!

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
A patch wouldn't make sense story wise. And you're right, NLT is not really deserving of the name anymore.
NLT is open to many kinks. Hes said so on record. But what he would allow in his game vs what patreon allows are very different.

Patreon is also backed by big banks so the money is secure and safe
Othersites that all adult devs to earn from their work are not as well backed. So they are bigger risks.
NLT is looking after this own investment in his company and his employees

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Why patch this game when you have complete video walkthroughs. Just put go to saveedit to get what you want and you are all set.
Because there are some with a complete lack of mental capability to create a simple head-canon and requires the more complex maneuver of hunting for and installing i-patches in order to be able to mouth out loud their i-fetish on screen?

Palpatox3000

May 6, 2020
I've got a hint "There's no healthy food at emerald ridge" I cannot get rid of. I tried eating out the cook, but NPCs keep telling me the same thing. What am I supposed to do?

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes