PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
"“Game” is damaged and can’t be opened. You should move it to the Bin." This is what comes up...

I've fixed execute permission before and done so with this download, that doesn't fix the issue.
I was able to play the games initial release, just not subsequent updates despite always re-downloading.
I've just tried this game on my M1 MBP (Monterey) and it runs fine after I removed quarantine. Did you check for that ? Gatekeeper is almost blocking everything not from the app store these days.
Also, instead of opening the app you could also try to open the executable that's inside the app (/Contents/MacOS/nwjs) If the execute permission is in place, it should open Terminal and consequently start the game. If it does not, Terminal might give you the reason why it's not.

Asuradevil

Oct 11, 2020
i have a problem with the video playing, Any Scene That play Are Playing very fast , i don't know what to do,, otherwise Game Play i Normal,, Only Video Playing Very Fast ,, Wht can i do ??

Asuradevil

Oct 11, 2020
i have a problem with the video playing, Any Scene That play Are Playing very fast , i don't know what to do,, otherwise Game Play i Normal,, Only Video Playing Very Fast ,, What can i do ??

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Learned the hard way that the saves are in the game folder. Deleted previous version before the new version was downloaded and was used to it always being there because it was normally a patch update. RIP my save file. Won't make that mistake again.

Reactions: El Buho

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Learned the hard way that the saves are in the game folder. Deleted previous version before the new version was downloaded and was used to it always being there because it was normally a patch update. RIP my save file. Won't make that mistake again.
Yes, If the saves do not show after an update or download of new version, copy the "save" folder from the previous version to the new update MAIN folder.

NobodySmith

May 21, 2024
So what's the outlook on a patch? I would say the majority of you know what I'm asking here. Is the story malleable enough to make it work? Don't really want to invest the time playing if its not.

What did NLT stand for again?

Don Kilot

Formerly 'Sexy Don Kilot'
Mar 8, 2023
In case you were curious, this update didn't work for me either, just like the last one. I guess I'm stuck with the originals. :(
Sorry to hear that. Like I said, I test every version on a Potato-MiniPC with Windows without any issues.

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
So what's the outlook on a patch? I would say the majority of you know what I'm asking here. Is the story malleable enough to make it work? Don't really want to invest the time playing if its not.

What did NLT stand for again?
A patch wouldn't make sense story wise. And you're right, NLT is not really deserving of the name anymore.

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes