Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
My previous saves doesn't work, I don't want to restart the
For Windows game, based on the way Windows NLT Media games usually stored saves, new location for saves might be:

c:\Windows\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\SotS\User Data

To test copy all files in folder above somewhere else, so can put back if not work, delete any files (not folders) in that folder and copy all your save files into that folder when empty. Might not work in which case delete save files in that folder and copy backup files to that location. Worth a try. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: supervitorex

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SymphonyOfTheSerpent-V04091
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ShadowLaneWolf

Beast1738

Oct 22, 2019
I can unpack the Mac file without errors. (If you downloaded the Update only previously, you need to download the full game that one is corrupted)
Yeah the full download is the one that's "Damaged", It doesn't say "corrupted" if that's an important distinction?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah the full download is the one that's "Damaged", It doesn't say "corrupted" if that's an important distinction?
No. But I was able to unpack it without problems.
Have you tried redownloading? Am not sure what the problem could be.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Read this review on a different site, so I might wait till a few updates have passed before giving it a go.

Really well-designed world and setting, gorgeous maps and art really remind you of those old school top-down games.

The voice acting is really nice and give it a depth that’s not really seen in adult games.

The premise is interesting and the story is intriguing.

The interface is very smooth and a great deal of effort was put in making it as quick and seamless as possible.

The characters look good, Grace looks really nice with a good amount of potential, Julia looks very similar to Dexter's mom lol.

Amira looks amazing, really glad they gave us a Middle Eastern MILF, Lola just looks hot as heck, Margaret looks interesting but I hope we get to see more of her outside that robe soon.

The only issue I have with this one is the fighting can get frustrating, the cursor is pretty inaccurate so more often than not you'll end up running to the side of the enemy and getting hit.

Once you get hit the game glitches out in some places and has to be reloaded.

Not really a fun experience when it happens, I expect this will get addressed in future updates but it’s still a small gripe.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
For Windows game, based on the way Windows NLT Media games usually stored saves, new location for saves might be:

c:\Windows\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\rmmz-game\User Data

To test copy all files in folder above somewhere else, so can put back if not work, delete any files (not folders) in that folder and copy all your save files into that folder when empty. Might not work in which case delete save files in that folder and copy backup files to that location. Worth a try. (y)
Not anymore. It's right inside the folder that you store the game now.

Reactions: Abelian

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Is this game adding anything to this dev's formula or is it identical to the last three games that had little to no variety?

Rockyyy292

Aug 24, 2023
Symphony of the Serpent - "HD" Video Mod v.04091

The videos have the same resolution (read info); BUT are in 60FPS, have much more clarity, are color-corrected, have less compression-artifacts and a slightly sharper image. It's only tested on Windows-PCs. MacOS could also work.

Before you start: Please make a backup first (just in case).
The mod will replace video-files in the folder "SotS Gamefolder > movies".

Installation is very simple:
Download the zip-file and extract it into the SotS game-folder and replace the old video-files.
Thats it. You don't need anything else (no engine-updates or mods needed for max. compatibility).

The HD Video Mods for the predecessors can be found here:
Treasure of Nadia - HD Video Mod 1.0117
The Genesis Order - HD Video Mod 1.05

Yoo, the face on stairs in MargaretMeet1 freaked me out lol :ROFLMAO: Thank you for the work done though, appreciate it

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Hi Guys, Ok I didd'nt back read so forgive me if this has already been answered.

What happened to the/a "update only" file download that is normally provided for windows??

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes