JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
Here you go. WT
It is also pinned in the OP (Original Post) first page. So when new version comes out you can find it there. :)
Yeh I just found it on the first page, because of Genesis, I didn't have much hope, because ever update, we got a new link, and the old google-docs? document was deleted again. But this one is updated, thanks I have everything I was missing now... On to the next update... So we can complain again :-D

• Haha
Reactions: AnonimeGamer

Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
I hope for "update only" option for when the game is many gigabytes in size it will be painful to have to download whole updated game twice monthly. ;):eek::cry: The behaviour of the save files is kind of weird too. Sometime can just move from save folder to folder sometimes not. :p Can do OK playing Windows game using Lutris but not other way. (y) Will have to think about it more for I prefer to play on Linux than Windows for Linux box I use most is higher spec than Windows laptop. :) I try to make update only by copying files named in full Windows game that were in corrupted update but didn't work for me and I suspect some data files spoiled or missing. :(

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes