Abelian

Apr 4, 2024
WEEKLY REPORT

Chapter2B.png

We're less than a day away from Symphony of the Serpent's 2nd chapter. In addition to meeting a couple new lovely ladies, there will be some additions to the world including new chests scattered throughout battle areas that contain free weapons. We've also overhauled the menu system that appears when you're in battle. These are a few small changes to enhance the fighting mechanics. We'll continue to make changes based on your feedback so don't forget to take the survey.

With the launch of Chapter 2 being so soon we've already begun the bonus chapter which will launch on the 15th. It will include 3 new sexy scenes for the side-girls as well as a new MoanZone duo featuring another fun crossover and the addition of the Album and a new pinup. More teases for these coming next Sunday.

Thank you all for the support! Have a great week and enjoy the game updates!

Aug 8, 2021
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 3992313

We're less than a day away from Symphony of the Serpent's 2nd chapter. In addition to meeting a couple new lovely ladies, there will be some additions to the world including new chests scattered throughout battle areas that contain free weapons. We've also overhauled the menu system that appears when you're in battle. These are a few small changes to enhance the fighting mechanics. We'll continue to make changes based on your feedback so don't forget to take the survey.

With the launch of Chapter 2 being so soon we've already begun the bonus chapter which will launch on the 15th. It will include 3 new sexy scenes for the side-girls as well as a new MoanZone duo featuring another fun crossover and the addition of the Album and a new pinup. More teases for these coming next Sunday.

Thank you all for the support! Have a great week and enjoy the game updates!
Yes, Finally Olivia

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Hmmmm
Don't get these two after following the walkthrough

View attachment 3989056

Edit

Noras attrction only goes to halfway, according to Walkthrough should fill after chatting/flirting/gifts. No first heart or sex option opened

View attachment 3989078
Any help appreciated, cheers

I don't know if you want to cheat. I gave myself a lot of money so you are able to buy gifts. And even if you give the wrong gift to the girl you have still enough to give other ones.

And you are all set

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Man, the only girls so far who appeal to me are the “flings.” And Empusa, but, as she’s the oracle character, we likely aren’t getting much with her until the very end.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Symphony of the Serpent [v.04091] [NLT Media] - Compressed

Win [455 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Looks like the original shared file is broken. Need to wait until the fixed file gets reported again. Until then I removed it.
If you don't want to wait you need to DL the full game.

Also if you noticed, I tried the "normal" hosters again. Lets see if they DMCA'd again. If so I'll switch to the non-DMCA-caring ones again :KEK:

Last edited:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Unplayable on a Mac - could play up to this update but now only says corrupted or damaged on every download - I absolutely hate RPGMZ...

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes