SirLynx

Aug 5, 2016
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 3922886

With the new side-quests girls on the way and a new story chapter in the works, it's about time we add a bit of assistance to Symphony of the Serpent. You've seen her in the game, but do you know who she is? The new "Oracle girl" is not like the last. Coming later this week will be the introduction to this devilish lady.

New areas, new items, new side quests and some spicy scenes will also be coming to the mid-month update. These new side quests will not impact the main story, but if you fancy a bit of side-action you'll enjoy some nice bonus content this week.

Chapter 2 is also in development with several interesting and sexy scenes on the way. The animation and voice acting continues with some really awesome work being done by our animators and actors. I look forward to sharing some teases starting next week.

Thank you everyone for the support and have great week!
you also can help most of us who felt that the model designs is getting worse from ToN by directly message them in Patreon site. most of us don't wanna pay for this abomination.
or, maybe some of them probably already spoken, we just can't see. I'm grateful if you did.
because if they do remake the model designs, then it's a win for everyone.

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
man NLT media really lost the ability to build up sex scenes..i remeber the first two games they were so good at it.. how you waited for Diana or Clare.. or mrs Bancroft... but it has like gotten worse from TGO and now this.. i hope he takes the feedback and imrpove on that :/

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
man NLT media really lost the ability to build up sex scenes..i remeber the first two games they were so good at it.. how you waited for Diana or Clare.. or mrs Bancroft... but it has like gotten worse from TGO and now this.. i hope he takes the feedback and imrpove on that :/
That will still happen, but you got a lot of sidechicks now, I think the girl you are living with, will take a while to get her in bed...

Reactions: pdpax

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
you also can help most of us who felt that the model designs is getting worse from ToN by directly message them in Patreon site. most of us don't wanna pay for this abomination.
or, maybe some of them probably already spoken, we just can't see. I'm grateful if you did.
because if they do remake the model designs, then it's a win for everyone.
NLTs paying Patrons already reviewed all of NLTs models in his discord. And they provided feedback months ago. This is what the majority of his paying player base wants

JoeyGucci

Dec 15, 2022
Weve had 1 main story update with no real sex scene. and side quest update thats more dating sim style. You are judging a book from its first page...

pdpax

May 2, 2022
NLTs paying Patrons already reviewed all of NLTs models in his discord. And they provided feedback months ago. This is what the majority of his paying player base wants
Sounds like some radical religious folks have subscribed to his Patreon to destroy NLT from within. lol He shouldn't put everything up to a vote, otherwise not only would he lose his originality, but his games get ruined too.

Borlandsmen

Aug 14, 2020
Sounds like some radical religious folks have subscribed to his Patreon to destroy NLT from within. lol He shouldn't put everything up to a vote, otherwise not only would he lose his originality, but his games get ruined too.
this sounds very funny..they will destroy it from the inside with money?) it works a little differently..
they may disappoint you with their votes for appearance, but not themselves and not NLT

Reactions: JoeyGucci

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Well you could always join his discord and give him feedback directly.

But then, if you could do that, you probably wouldn't be on here ..... :FacePalm:

pdpax

May 2, 2022
Well you could always join his discord and give him feedback directly.

But then, if you could do that, you probably wouldn't be on here ..... :FacePalm:
Your parents must be so proud of how effectively you use your brain cells. I foresee much greatness in your future. Take care of your gray cells and you will get there. Don't waste too much energy getting sidetracked by replying to people like me. Your brain is too precious for this sort of stuff. It's like driving an airplane to the grocery story. You have so much potential.

3.30 star(s) 36 Votes