4.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Thank you! Most of the characters took hours upon hours of work in Charamaker.
I don't plan to release them to the wild anytime soon, though.

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
SotV 0.38b public release is here ^^

A few things - first, due to Renpy update, some previous saves may not work correctly. What I mean is - if you saved in the middle of a scene, it may load it at the start of it and then go as normal. So it's not a big deal but be aware of that.

Second, I made the textbox a little more transparent to make CGs more visible. You can also press 'H' at any time to hide the textobx/UI.

DL links:

Win

Mac

Changelog for 0.38b:

- 1 new story event
- some dialogue tweaks

Changelog for 0.38:

- 2 story events

- 1 h-scene with Alicia(2 animations)

- 1 h-scene with Alicia and Xilana

- 2 h-scenes with Xilana(4 animations)

- 1 h-scene with Zoe(2 animations)

- 1 story/h-scene with Faeryl

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
of all of the MC's powers, the scariest is the ability to clip through clothes so he could fuck without taking off his pants.

Oct 27, 2018
Just wanted to pop in and say I'm really digging the implementation of the consensual control over the thief woman. The game's bread and butter is really great, love the more traditional routes of corruption is all incredibly hot. But it's nice to see a less common take on the mind control genre done and done well to boot.

Minor note, I was able to do the Elf sorceress exhibition event, where the MC mentions to the thief woman that she's asked to be controlled more, before the event with the lich, where the thief woman actually does make that ask. Just wanted to flag for that you Mad_Doc.

koskos14

Sep 12, 2023
View attachment 2456369

Overview:
Symphony of the Void

Jevan Dre'allis is a member of the elite dark elven unit known as Wraiths - agents of the Temple of Xana-Rhoa, serving as assassins, spies and saboteurs. A series of unforeseen events will lead him toindependent port city of Mizea, a place of many wonders and opportunities as well as perils and mysteries. Forcibly drawn into schemes beyond his understanding, he finds himself in the middle of violent struggle for power, influence and revenge.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-09
Release Date: 2023-09-09
Developer website: Mad_Doc
Censored: No
Version: 0.38b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD -

View attachment 2456428 View attachment 1909880 View attachment 2456401 View attachment 2456430 View attachment 2456413 View attachment 1909885 View attachment 2178433 View attachment 2178435 View attachment 2178436 View attachment 2456410 View attachment 2456418 View attachment 2456424
How to downdload v.38? is it release already??

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
Just wanted to pop in and say I'm really digging the implementation of the consensual control over the thief woman. The game's bread and butter is really great, love the more traditional routes of corruption is all incredibly hot. But it's nice to see a less common take on the mind control genre done and done well to boot.

Minor note, I was able to do the Elf sorceress exhibition event, where the MC mentions to the thief woman that she's asked to be controlled more, before the event with the lich, where the thief woman actually does make that ask. Just wanted to flag for that you Mad_Doc.
Glad you enjoy Alicia's canon route = consensual mind control instead of asking for her to be enslaved like the rest. Got quite a lot of those type of requests already.
And yea, for the next update, I will change the trigger for Xilana's Exhibitionism scene to require Al'zuhr's event.

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So, uh... Are there any plans for content with Claire (or whatever the ghost's name was)? I'm curious whether Jevan's powers would work on ghosts, and what the results would be if a mind-controlled ghost possessed someone... Of course, she seems to already have a boyfriend, so that could be an issue. But if the lich ever becomes an enemy, that'd be a fair excuse to cuck him. Or maybe accidentally cucking him would be what makes him an enemy... Ooh, what if she secretly possessed someone without Jevan's knowledge, but then he used his powers on her host and unwittingly turned Claire into his slave?

• Haha
Reactions: Mad_Doc

Mad_Doc

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2022
So, uh... Are there any plans for content with Claire (or whatever the ghost's name was)? I'm curious whether Jevan's powers would work on ghosts, and what the results would be if a mind-controlled ghost possessed someone... Of course, she seems to already have a boyfriend, so that could be an issue. But if the lich ever becomes an enemy, that'd be a fair excuse to cuck him. Or maybe accidentally cucking him would be what makes him an enemy... Ooh, what if she secretly possessed someone without Jevan's knowledge, but then he used his powers on her host and unwittingly turned Claire into his slave?
Hahaha! Mind-controlling/Fucking the ghost lady would be problematic. Although technically Jevan's powers could work in a limited capacity against female undead and Claire can assume a semi-ethereal form which allows her to interact with physical objects, enslaving her won't happen anytime soon if at all.
Most importantly, it doesn't make sense from a story perspective for Jevan to antagonize Al'Zuhr - he already has enough enemies as is... and there are/will be more that he doesn't even know about yet.

But... I like the possession idea - it has the potential to be utilized in some creative and even sexy ways. I will definitely give it some thought ^^

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Hahaha! Mind-controlling/Fucking the ghost lady would be problematic. Although technically Jevan's powers could work in a limited capacity against female undead and Claire can assume a semi-ethereal form which allows her to interact with physical objects, enslaving her won't happen anytime soon if at all.
Most importantly, it doesn't make sense from a story perspective for Jevan to antagonize Al'Zuhr - he already has enough enemies as is... and there are/will be more that he doesn't even know about yet.

But... I like the possession idea - it has the potential to be utilized in some creative and even sexy ways. I will definitely give it some thought ^^
That meeting with Alzhur really drives home how you should always be the wizard

> MC: look at me, I am a fancy melee class. I can turn my sword into a light saber and my body into a spooky edgy looking silhouette and step through shadows.
> Alzure: enough yapping bitch. *snaps fingers*. There, I just instantly stole all your memories and know every single secret you have. Also as a wizard I can do literally anything and everything.

linear fighter, quadratic wizard.

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Also as a wizard I can do literally anything and everything.
One of the reasons why mages are my favorite, is that there is simply no limit to their potential.
I play as mage classes in every single mmo.
I hope our mc can also become mage one day, that'd be terrific. :cool::coffee:
Maybe one such as , but more successful than him, hopefully. :sneaky::coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: harem.king

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
I will love some kind of end of content text, and about Claire, the MC can be kinda ghost like, I believe fucking a hot ghost lady is a way better use of that talent than trying to do the Sith act

4.90 star(s) 11 Votes