BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I am not a furry.... But I am also not one to dislike it.

Also, good work on this one dev. It has a lot of promise. I also played your previous works and I really like this pattern of it being very casual. This time though, the characters you have written are very fluffable and I like fluffable characters.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I am not a furry.... But I am also not one to dislike it.

Also, good work on this one dev. It has a lot of promise. I also played your previous works and I really like this pattern of it being very casual. This time though, the characters you have written are very fluffable and I like fluffable characters.
Thank you! Working on Hentai University taught me I really like making fun, bouncy characters, it makes writing scenes a lot more fun.

swesome animal crossing like perody game as futa OC
I'm glad you like it! At the very start I had originally planned to make this game an animal crossing parody with characters like Tom Nook. Aside from worrying about the big N taking the game down, I was annoyed by trying to get raymond's heterochromia right, so I went with original characters instead. Some elements of the original references still remain:

Angelica was Isabelle, the only real connection there is both are dogs.
Cayenne was Tom Nook, similarly, the only real connection is the species.
Bluebell was Rosie, she still has the same overall color scheme, mostly. I inverted rosie's light parts to get bluebell's dark paws and stripes.
Sorbet was Audie, keeping the species and passion for fashion.
Sharly was Ankha, she's still a snooty mystical cat.
And Marlow was Raymond, Marlow still has the maid outfit.

All the rest were created after the animal crossing connection was discarded. In an earlier draft Jasper and Garnet have small pince-nez glasses and bowties but those got lost at some point. I also have a resetti-inspired pair of moles I plan to add eventually.

I'd like to include animal crossing references at some point, I may have to censor them in the same way I did the pocketmanz cards though.

whats the postal code?
The postal codes are the cheat codes, see the first post.

generally not a fan of ai art but this looks good. its worth a shot
Thanks! AI art has advanced a lot so I can't take credit for how good the art looks, but the UI and engine are all original and making the expression sheets was definitely worth the effot.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
It's not meant to be underaged, it's just the animal crossing proportions, especially with male characters, are hard to get right. Sorry if it's giving off that vibe.

That's actually one of the biggest challenges I'm facing with the non-furry version as well. I'm very much going for shortstack proportions, but with male characters they don't have the booba to clearly convey them being adults. Since I'm on subscribestar I could just ignore it, but I still want to at least try and hit that good area of shortstacks without alienating too many people.

You mention in your review seeing errors with faces, could you share them? I'd like to keep improving.

Also you note errors with the UI, could you expand on that? Things look fine on my end, are you referring to the mobile build? Or is it a specific display setting that might be causing it? I don't own an ultrawide so if that's the issue I have no solution there, but otherwise I can try and fix it.

Or if you mean the images are being stretched, that sounds like you may be using the .webp version? The png version uses images much larger, the webp version (which is the online version as well), cuts the resolution by half to reduce the file size down from 3 gigs to a reasonable size.
I was using the online version with default settings.
And sry I wasn't keeping tabs, can't point to the exact details.

Regarding the underaged arts, having Big Tits or Dicks doesn't really change anything, arts in your game gives the exact same vibe of those popular Japanese "KemoShota / KemoLoli", Using AI arts also is a big contributor to this result.
Not sure how you can solve it unless you change prompts, or stop using AI.
I wasn't kink shaming, these are not real, it's not the same stuff as pedo. But this won't do for people who don't like this kind of stuff.

And sorry If my wording is confusing, I meant the arts hv errors, mainly on the body parts, ratio, shading, lighting.
Then the faces of the Characters are very generic since you use AI arts. These are two different things.
But overall you did a good job on the editing. I'm judgemental regarding AI arts, so could be nitpicking, not sure if people who enjoy your contents care about it at all.

Biggest problem is the UI, The font is not illegible nor pleasant to look at,
There are too many oversized text bubbles, almost on your face.
Overall the UI feels convoluted, almost like those website that fills every pixel possible with ads.
The Persona style name plates are the worst. I feel dizzy after playing your game.

zombiehunter6

May 3, 2018
Thank you! Working on Hentai University taught me I really like making fun, bouncy characters, it makes writing scenes a lot more fun.

I'm glad you like it! At the very start I had originally planned to make this game an animal crossing parody with characters like Tom Nook. Aside from worrying about the big N taking the game down, I was annoyed by trying to get raymond's heterochromia right, so I went with original characters instead. Some elements of the original references still remain:

Angelica was Isabelle, the only real connection there is both are dogs.
Cayenne was Tom Nook, similarly, the only real connection is the species.
Bluebell was Rosie, she still has the same overall color scheme, mostly. I inverted rosie's light parts to get bluebell's dark paws and stripes.
Sorbet was Audie, keeping the species and passion for fashion.
Sharly was Ankha, she's still a snooty mystical cat.
And Marlow was Raymond, Marlow still has the maid outfit.

All the rest were created after the animal crossing connection was discarded. In an earlier draft Jasper and Garnet have small pince-nez glasses and bowties but those got lost at some point. I also have a resetti-inspired pair of moles I plan to add eventually.

I'd like to include animal crossing references at some point, I may have to censor them in the same way I did the pocketmanz cards though.

The postal codes are the cheat codes, see the first post.

Thanks! AI art has advanced a lot so I can't take credit for how good the art looks, but the UI and engine are all original and making the expression sheets was definitely worth the effot.
I think. I found out a bug. When talking with pink male fox while bottomless, penis changing into vagina on character. It's was before i completed gallery for game

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I was using the online version with default settings.
And sry I wasn't keeping tabs, can't point to the exact details.

Regarding the underaged arts, having Big Tits or Dicks doesn't really change anything, arts in your game gives the exact same vibe of those popular Japanese "KemoShota / KemoLoli", Using AI arts also is a big contributor to this result.
Not sure how you can solve it unless you change prompts, or stop using AI.
I wasn't kink shaming, these are not real, it's not the same stuff as pedo. But this won't do for people who don't like this kind of stuff.

And sorry If my wording is confusing, I meant the arts hv errors, mainly on the body parts, ratio, shading, lighting.
Then the faces of the Characters are very generic since you use AI arts. These are two different things.
But overall you did a good job on the editing. I'm judgemental regarding AI arts, so could be nitpicking, not sure if people who enjoy your contents care about it at all.

Biggest problem is the UI, The font is not illegible nor pleasant to look at,
There are too many oversized text bubbles, almost on your face.
Overall the UI feels convoluted, almost like those website that fills every pixel possible with ads.
The Persona style name plates are the worst. I feel dizzy after playing your game.

Ah, I think I understand you a little better. Thank you for clarifying!

I'm not kink shaming you either, I'm just trying to find common ground between us. What I meant by shortstack proportions isn't related to large breasts, it's to do with bodyshapes. Look at how popular kemoshota/kemololi artist Dagasi draws their characters:

01.jpg

The narrow hips are the primary factor, it isn't just the chibi proportions, many elements go into making the character have a young appearance. By contrast, here is how the Syrup Town girls are drawn:

frown.png

Of course breasts are a way to signify age, but more important in my eyes is the way their proportions, even on the extremely petite Sharly, are what give the appearance of the shortstack archetype. Even without her breasts Sorbet has an hourglass figure and Angelica is pear-shaped, all of them have very large butts.

These are meant to be grown, but short women. They are curvy where shota and loli characters are drawn without these same curves, often as rectangles.

Comic artist BaalBuddy has a comic about about Rebecca from cyberpunk edgerunners, here's just the relevant page:

fvgium2lbg9a1.jpg

But I understand that a girl being short is alone enough to make some people not like this sort of stuff, it's hard to find an area I like that will turn the least amount of people away. This is doubly hard with male characters, as I like effeminate, girly boys like Riley:

compare3.png

Looking at him, I don't think there's any way I could more clearly convey this character is not meant to be a child. I overcompensated so much I gave riley such a huge rear end that his hip measurement is twice as wide as his torso.

When you say the character faces are generic, I think you are meaning the characters expressions are similar between each other. I agree here, which is actually another problem I have no answer for. In order to avoid the AI making mistakes as much as possible, I worked on very large canvases:

compare4.png

But when you actually see them in game they are much smaller:

compare5.JPG

The issue is that if I used more realistic proportions, the characters would be even smaller:

compare6.jpg

Increasing the size of the characters on screen would increase the amount of scrolling needed per scene. That's where the difficulty lies. The characters have gone through many, many style changes, and an earlier idea I had was to add emotion stickers back when the visual style was much more cartoony:

compare7.jpg

So this isn't an issue with the AI, this is actually a problem caused by not wanting to rely on the AI too much that it leads to inconsistencies, like if I generated entirely new poses for each emotion.

Finally the UI, my best guess is it's an issue with just the persona style. I had an option in my other game with the persona style to remove the font stylings, I'll add that here. The online version is the webp version, since playing online with a 3 gigabyte game would be pretty hard. There's no way to play full res online.

I still wonder what else might be causing it. I don't know what kind of display you're using, maybe mobile, but that on my end still looks readable:

Screenshot_20240618_003535_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240618_003808_Chrome.jpg

the main char is an absolute sociopath wtf. suprised he doesnt have a history of arson
... Are you sure he doesn't? ;)

Great job so far, this is hilarious!
Thank you!

I think. I found out a bug. When talking with pink male fox while bottomless, penis changing into vagina on character
Like, in the dialogue? On the side menu? Only for that scene or permanently?

Last edited:
Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

zombiehunter6

May 3, 2018
Ah, I think I understand you a little better. Thank you for clarifying!

I'm not kink shaming you either, I'm just trying to find common ground between us. What I meant by shortstack proportions isn't related to large breasts, it's to do with bodyshapes. Look at how popular kemoshota/kemololi artist Dagasi draws their characters:

View attachment 3746428

The narrow hips are the primary factor, it isn't just the chibi proportions, many elements go into making the character have a young appearance. By contrast, here is how the Syrup Town girls are drawn:

View attachment 3746430

Of course breasts are a way to signify age, but more important in my eyes is the way their proportions, even on the extremely petite Sharly, are what give the appearance of the shortstack archetype. Even without her breasts Sorbet has an hourglass figure and Angelica is pear-shaped, all of them have very large butts.

These are meant to be grown, but short women. They are curvy where shota and loli characters are drawn without these same curves, often as rectangles.

Comic artist BaalBuddy has a comic about about Rebecca from cyberpunk edgerunners, here's just the relevant page:

View attachment 3746432

But I understand that a girl being short is alone enough to make some people not like this sort of stuff, it's hard to find an area I like that will turn the least amount of people away. This is doubly hard with male characters, as I like effeminate, girly boys like Riley:

View attachment 3746433

Looking at him, I don't think there's any way I could more clearly convey this character is not meant to be a child. I overcompensated so much I gave riley such a huge rear end that his hip measurement is twice as wide as his torso.

When you say the character faces are generic, I think you are meaning the characters expressions are similar between each other. I agree here, which is actually another problem I have no answer for. In order to avoid the AI making mistakes as much as possible, I worked on very large canvases:

View attachment 3746435

But when you actually see them in game they are much smaller:

View attachment 3746436

The issue is that if I used more realistic proportions, the characters would be even smaller:

View attachment 3746437

Increasing the size of the characters on screen would increase the amount of scrolling needed per scene. That's where the difficulty lies. The characters have gone through many, many style changes, and an earlier idea I had was to add emotion stickers back when the visual style was much more cartoony:

View attachment 3746439

So this isn't an issue with the AI, this is actually a problem caused by not wanting to rely on the AI too much that it leads to inconsistencies, like if I generated entirely new poses for each emotion.

Finally the UI, my best guess is it's an issue with just the persona style. I had an option in my other game with the persona style to remove the font stylings, I'll add that here.

I still wonder what else might be causing it. I don't know what kind of display you're using, maybe mobile, but that on my end still looks readable:

View attachment 3746441

View attachment 3746442

... Are you sure he doesn't? ;)

Thank you!

Like, in the dialogue? On the side menu? Only for that scene or permanently?
After dialogue with pink male fox, my cgar became a cuntboy and always in dialogue with characters he is cuntboy while bottomless, but when clothes on, he still a boy

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
After dialogue with pink male fox, my cgar became a cuntboy and always in dialogue with characters he is cuntboy while bottomless, but when clothes on, he still a boy
Ah, I see the issue! It seems like the dick image isn't loading in the dialogue when bottomless. It's purely cosmetic. Curse how complicated layering all this stuff is, I'll see if I can whip up a fix after I wake up tomorrow. Thank you for letting me know!

zombiehunter6

May 3, 2018
Ah, I see the issue! It seems like the dick image isn't loading in the dialogue when bottomless. It's purely cosmetic. Curse how complicated layering all this stuff is, I'll see if I can whip up a fix after I wake up tomorrow. Thank you for letting me know!
Do you know how to get third riley's costume? Is it after solving every jiggy? Or not implemented yet?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
NoodleJacuzzi
Hi there! Another great game from you as always! This one especially I like very much!
Are you planning to add sub and bottom content too? And if so how much compared to dom content? And what about girl-on-girl action?
Also, I feel that the game needs sniffing and rimming fetish content ;)

4.20 star(s) 9 Votes