Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Does anyone know when the next update will be
Next week probably.
Credits for the girls would be appreciated
Apart some exceptions, I tried to alter their appearance as I saw fit:
MJ for example is based on Megan Rain but I made her blonde with green eyes, a little thicker maybe and I had her have a small mandibuloplasty for the chin lol
Raven Bay+Glasses=Mercedes
Krissy Lynn+Blue hair=Helen
Asa Akira=Miko
Bridgette B=Taylor
Assh Lee+Dark skin=Rwanda
Abella Danger=Madison
Briana Banks / Shalina Devine=Amber
Veronica Avluv=Courtney
AJ Applegate+Purple hair=Lea
Aidra Fox=Nicky
Cassidy Banks+DarkSkin=Summer
Ava Addams=Stephanie

pantypriv

Oct 9, 2021
Initially I downloaded this because I liked the artstyle and because I enjoyed Goss_IP so much, but I was skeptical about the tabletop/dice aspect.
Well, I ended up enjoying this a lot! I can relate to the time period, there are lots of stuff to explore, the girls are hot and I actually found myself caring quite a bit about MJ :)
...though I might have spoiled her, might have to another run as a douche and see how that turns out :sneaky::unsure:

And I even like the music! ;)

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
v035cover.png

Hey guys, I've just uploaded the links for 0.35.
Just a reminder: Main story doesn't proceed, use your saved games from Helen's visit or better from MJ's punishment (and keep them bc you'll need them for 0.36 too).
0.34,0.35 and 0.36 were originally planned to be released as one update. But instead of waiting 4 months, I preferred to make 3 shorter releases. (Small, off grid games like this one, need the exposure).
Anyway, I hope you like it.

SenorSmut

Apr 27, 2022
...did this "update" really just consist of main girl reciting two things that had happened to her while playing the last day of the previous update? Literally no gameplay additions at all?

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Why "main story doesn't proceed" more? It was iirc last update the same. I started it and nothing new? :(
Yeah, I know. That's why I felt compelled to explain why this update and the next won't progress the main story. But right now, as I'm writing this, I'm already working v0.4.
As for nothing new, I think this is wrong. There is good content here that progresses other storylines that the main path.
As I think, I ve already written, this is the way I update this VN and I can't change it. One update that advances the rounds and the main path and a couple more after that, that enrich it with various side stories. :(
The other way would be a complete update every 3-4 months. I've done it once but this way the exposure is much lower.
Anyway, as always thank you for trying to make this project a little better every time. (y)

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
...did this "update" really just consist of main girl reciting two things that had happened to her while playing the last day of the previous update? Literally no gameplay additions at all?
No of course not. There are 7 new stories. Please check the changelog.

gungnir343

Dec 1, 2017
Next week probably.

Apart some exceptions, I tried to alter their appearance as I saw fit:
MJ for example is based on Megan Rain but I made her blonde with green eyes, a little thicker maybe and I had her have a small mandibuloplasty for the chin lol
Raven Bay+Glasses=Mercedes
Krissy Lynn+Blue hair=Helen
Asa Akira=Miko
Bridgette B=Taylor
Assh Lee+Dark skin=Rwanda
Abella Danger=Madison
Briana Banks / Shalina Devine=Amber
Veronica Avluv=Courtney
AJ Applegate+Purple hair=Lea
Aidra Fox=Nicky
Cassidy Banks+DarkSkin=Summer
Ava Addams=Stephanie
Ah! I knew it! When I saw MJ I literally thought "Mhhh, is that Megan Rain?" Great choice, she's super hot ;)

• Love
Reactions: Basilicata
Mar 3, 2022
Just loaded my game and it ended where MJ was at the night club. Cannot progress but I thought that was the end of 34 not 35?

Never mind. Deleted the game, might check back once its finished.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
i played this from the beginning, game ends with the helen scene when she eats mj? nothing happens after when skipping rounds
edit i checked with unren, seems i missed many events, no idea why

Last edited:

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
i played this from the beginning, game ends with the helen scene when she eats mj? nothing happens after when skipping rounds
This is supposed to end in round 60 after MJ her first audition and depending on succes or not, her first gig. If you've passed that round (60), you've probably encountered a buggy route. If that's the case, I'd love to have your saved game to fix it.

Shakyjed

Jan 15, 2019
Don't get her jealous, so she'll move in earlier with you. Then you have to keep her 'friendly' (not spoiled or reserved)
She already moved in, I got the shower scene for her and it says she is friendly...

I have even tried messing around with stats to see if it changed anything but to no avail

4.50 star(s) 47 Votes