dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I liked everything about the update but the... red supermodel? lol. :ROFLMAO: I don't think that human skin pigment is found in nature. :unsure: Threw me off a little. Otherwise great, though! And I'm picky. This is really becoming one of the best realism-based AVN's I've seen, despite the tomato lady.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Basilicata

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I liked everything about the update but the... red supermodel? lol. :ROFLMAO: I don't think that human skin pigment is found in nature. :unsure: Threw me off a little. Otherwise great, though! And I'm picky. This is really becoming one of the best realism-based AVN's I've seen, despite the tomato lady.
This is strange. I have two different monitors to check exactly this. Colors look different in different monitors.
It's easy to change her hue anyways. I'll go in a more safer range just to be sure. Thx.

• Haha
Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
This is strange. I have two different monitors to check exactly this. Colors look different in different monitors.
It's easy to change her hue anyways. I'll go in a more safe range just to be safe. Thx.
No problem, Basilicata. Fantastic job so far! Really. You're honestly making one of only three AVNs in current development I look forward to following in this genre (modern-ish day realism). The others being Our Red String and Long Story Short and you've got arguably the best writing among them so far. I just wanted to call that one thing out. :p Thanks for a great update.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

wivers

Jun 4, 2017
playing version 40, I've had an issue where I couldn't get the MC's ex secretary to take MJ's picture for 200 $, even though I had more than 250$. Is it normal?

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
playing version 40, I've had an issue where I couldn't get the MC's ex secretary to take MJ's picture for 200 $, even though I had more than 250$. Is it normal?
Yes. You must have 300 at least. MC says "If we pay you, we'll be left with almost nothing." or smth like that.
Note to myself: I have to include a hint. You're not the first to ask me that. Thx.

Reactions: QBaSS and wivers

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
That was a very nice update! (y)

I liked Candy's story - sweet!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like her too:
BIG mouth here:
and here I would've liked to hear MJ's sweet voice:
last but not least little typo:

Last edited:
  • Love

Sexual Soda

Aug 5, 2019
On page 7 of the gallery, there are 2 scenes that have “not available in this version” on them, is this exclusive to the paid version, or is update locked?

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
On page 7 of the gallery, there are 2 scenes that have “not available in this version” on them, is this exclusive to the paid version, or is update locked?
No. They are not paywalled. Public version is the same as Patreon version. Currently the 0.41 is available for patrons only and has one more gallery image. They usually become public when the next version is ready (1-2 months).

Reactions: Sexual Soda

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
Made it to the end of 0.4 with a complicated relationship with a friendly, jealous, dominant perverted MJ. In that moment I half expected her to ram Helen's throat 'round the MC's cock while calling her a whore, but that slap was just as satisfying. Hope we get to punish her for using her wrestling moves on you. Looking forward to what else you got planned.

4.50 star(s) 47 Votes