Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
I hope update is soon of this unique game, after >2 months.
Hey man. 0.42 is about to be released before the end of November. And usually that means that 0.41 will then go public.

But don't expect much because:

0.41 is a small update, created in only a month as a thank you for reaching the 50 patrons milestone. It has 2 side stories with Summer and one in the Gomorra Club introducing a new character, and although I really like that update, I doubt veteran players as yourself will appreciate it since it doesn't advance the main story. That's why I haven't publish it not even in Itch.io.

Then I've lost a couple of weeks on Arabella (since a part of it, is integrated in 0.42) and probably I'll get my hands on it in the distant future (but definitely not now).

Anyway, my advice would be to wait for 0.42 that has a main story advancement of 7 rounds and a lot of new material. Cheers and thx for the nice feedback.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
how do i download it. All it does is open the document in my browser
Assuming you're on windows: right click and "save link as..."
File name matters "screens.rpy"
As he said, drop it into the "game" folder, overwriting if there is already a file called the same name.

Note that this "unlock" will potentially only work with one specific version - if the game dev changes the screens file himself in a future version then this unlock will break the game.

synobal you should put version number on your post to make it clear - "latest version" is relative.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
I don't like a game that goes from updating 0.1 0.2 0.3 0.4 then begin with 0.41 0.42 0.43.... this means passing from developing a game to milking money from people...

• Angry
Reactions: pantypriv

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
I don't like a game that goes from updating 0.1 0.2 0.3 0.4 then begin with 0.41 0.42 0.43.... this means passing from developing a game to milking money from people...
Except for the fact that the guy puts a lot of work into this and is probably making a whopping $180/month tops on this game, based on Patreon numbers. Yup. He's duping you to live high on the hog with Big Macs from McDonalds 5x a month. Maybe even a bi-monthly chocolate shake.

Basilicata

Radioactive Member
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Oookay, thx for sharing.

At first I thought this would be a nice addition to our special dev log
IMG_20221207_024225.jpg

but I guess you're not writing about this game, because the term is reserved for cows and successful devs who delay on purpose.
In my case, I' m rarely late and when I am, I've even put on the no charge, a couple of times I think, so far.
Also my numbers if you check the changelog are:
0.05, 0.1,0.11, 0.2,0.25,0.29,0.30,0.31,0.32,0.33,0.34,0.35,0.36,0.4,0.41,0.42
Can this be milking? Of course not.
You can trash my game if you want. It's a matter of taste. But don't ever call a struggling dev a milker. It's a dick move.

But I'm sure, you're not writing about me and TableTop BornStar. Again, thanks for sharing.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
Well I'm sorry ,my bad, the fact that you are here and so you share a public version for free means you're not milking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Basilicata

synobal

Sep 26, 2018
Assuming you're on windows: right click and "save link as..."
File name matters "screens.rpy"
As he said, drop it into the "game" folder, overwriting if there is already a file called the same name.

Note that this "unlock" will potentially only work with one specific version - if the game dev changes the screens file himself in a future version then this unlock will break the game.

synobal you should put version number on your post to make it clear - "latest version" is relative.
Done.

Cickic

Feb 29, 2020
Well i was excited when i seen there was an update but after trying to play it, it starts on the last scene of .40 as if there is zero new content. Do l need to go back to a earlier save?
Love the game. Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'm confused by the version numbering, as the version I downloaded from the link in the OP tells me that it's 0.42.

• Thinking Face

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Got errors for the last 2 rolls at the end, i don't know if because of that i've missed to see more scenes at the end of those rolls... I don't know how to trigger bj form Amber that i saw in img folder and same for Mercedes doggy. For Amber i got a scene where she punish MJ but no bj after that, i got bj from Mercedes in one of the first versions but no doggy, i don't know if that scene depends on accepting or refusing her offer to sell model to her agency, i though that maybe refusing offer would result in better one with doggy but i'm not sure. Maybe i would trigger those scenes if not for errors on last 2 rolls.

• Thinking Face
4.50 star(s) 47 Votes