Michael Chiarcos

Nov 9, 2018
FFS, when will the creator figure out some of us HATE these mixed picture puzzles and just want a solution? The game is no longer fun if you can't get past something that holds you up because you can't arrange a picture correctly. Give us a cheat button if you have "Given Up" 5 X or more!

Michael Chiarcos

Nov 9, 2018
Has anyone encountered an issue with gameplay where if you advance the affection of girl's "out of order" that some of the functions of other girls stop working?
Ex.
I advanced Olivia, Alberta, Iwamoto, Mihara and Sakata to Stage 1 and Iwamoto and Mihara to Stage 2. Now Kate will not "Chat" anymore and will not trigger the "Kiss"
They seem to be behaving as if they are expecting some action on the PC's part before they do anything else.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Anyone having link to version 4.4?

And is this game abandoned? Since it looks like that to me cause his last post was more than a year ago.

Michael Chiarcos

Nov 9, 2018
Anyone having link to version 4.4?

And is this game abandoned? Since it looks like that to me cause his last post was more than a year ago.
Unfortunately, we don't know. There is no viable link to a Discord and Private Messages to his Patreon are not being answered. The last posting to his patreon is almost a year old. I'm hoping the game is still being developed.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ShirouryuuAkihito

Michael Chiarcos

Nov 9, 2018
I'm going to give him another month and then I'll be dropping his patreon if there is no activity on it. I would then petition that this game be reclassified as ABANDONED. Sometimes if you don't drop an ultimatum, these creators will just sit back and collect their patreon donations for months without feeling the need to do anything.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes