ducduonguyen13

Nov 15, 2020
it say can't load www/img/pictures/Wca03_sex_Before. Then i go into the folder and see this. Can you upload the missing files ?
1680030095444.png

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
I load first save file that's v4.2 and family is disappeared and it's say he must save them but I don't know where do i look for them.

AstolfoRider

Dec 3, 2017
Is there any content with your family?
I don't see anything on the screenshots and there is nothing in prelude.

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
It's future content. You can actually watch them with the wincest patch but they're not added in the story yet.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017

When I did it I started the fire and then went to the power room and the top row I picked 1 2 3.
it's nto working

i enter the door and i assume the furthest one from the door is 1 th and the closest to the door is 7, so i go the top, i try 1,2,3 and nada so i then tried 3,6,9, still nada, then 1.4.7 then 7.8.9 still not getting all nine lit up
wtf?!?

JackRaff

Jun 7, 2018
Good game, good game. Overall the movement mechanics run well with row shots and regular harvests are greatly mitigated with the cheats. My only vice with it would be the completely inaccurate japanese voice-acting, which in my opinion would be better off removed than to confuse more attentive listeners. If the graphics could be rendered better for free movement(including stationary character models), animated scenes, and snapshots: all the better.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
If ever a game needed a walkthrough it is this one. I have been roaming around the ruins for what seems like hours and I can't find anything, no life and no undead either. That's in the story mode, in the free-play mode I was killing zombies right and left. On the map, what is in green is supposed to be open, right? But I can't open anything. I would like to stay in the story mode so if there is a walkthrough out there, then please, hook a brother up. Lastly, is there a way to use the mouse instead of the keys?

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
If ever a game needed a walkthrough it is this one. I have been roaming around the ruins for what seems like hours and I can't find anything, no life and no undead either. That's in the story mode, in the free-play mode I was killing zombies right and left. On the map, what is in green is supposed to be open, right? But I can't open anything. I would like to stay in the story mode so if there is a walkthrough out there, then please, hook a brother up. Lastly, is there a way to use the mouse instead of the keys?
It's funny dude. There is a walkthrough in the game.

Reactions: CutieLvr

Mod Leaner

Dec 1, 2019
Because the developer isn't influent with English and his guide made by google translate so the word isn't correct 100% (for example sometime a location called grassland but sometime that location called meadow, you must guess correct location by the meaning instead the exactly word) but as long as you follow exactly the guide step by step, you can progress until the end.
Though if you can tell exactly where you stuck at the guide (for example screenshot the guide and highlight the part you stuck), I can check and give some advice.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes